Version 4.1.3 Released

Version 4.1.3 Released

Postby stan » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:48 pm

Version 4.1.3 has just been released with the following updates:

* The statistics can treat bonus number(s) as a regular number.
* Number highlight in Visual Package page and Visual Winning Numbers page is now synchronized.
* Match Summary in Visual Package and Visual Winning Numbers pages and Win Summary in Package Winnings page.
* Added Winning Numbers History Segments filter.
* Added Ticket Index Movement fitler and statistics.
* Added Sum Root filter and statistics.
* Added total count of Odd/Even numbers and total count of Low/High numbers in the statistics.
* It is possible to customize the Winning Numbers Table in the Statistics.
* Added statistics showing how many numbers repeat from previous draws.
* Panel Coloring remembers user-defined colors over application restarts.
* Some minor bug fixes and improvements to application's user interface.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Winning History Filter

Postby Maryland » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:53 pm

Stan, Not sure if this was here already or came with the new update but the winning numbers history page doesn't coincide with the winning numbers history filter. Winning numbers history sum filter when update to show high and low values isn't in sync with winning numbers history page. Like the filter would show a high of 374 and the WN page would show 378. If you would like I could send files or am I misinterpeting something?
Maryland

Postby stan » Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:01 pm

i'm not aware of such a bug.

please make sure the wn selection in the filter window is the same as in the wn history page.

(or maybe i don't understand what the problem is)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:31 pm

Maybe this could explain. If you notice the winhistory summary you can see 378,379 but the filter shows 374 as the max
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maryland

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:22 am

Hi Stan
Many thanks for the latest update ....lots of really great features I am looking forward to trying. :-D I couldn't however, seem to locate the sum root filter, just wondering whereabouts I find it? :*) Also the date in my visual winning numbers page has altered since up grading to version 4.1.3.. I now only get the day/month / & not the year . eg it shows as 11/07/..... (no year) Is there a way I can get it to show the year again, as it did before upgrading.? :wand: Many thanks

Postby stan » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:00 am

[quote=Maryland]
Maybe this could explain. If you notice the winhistory summary you can see 378,379 but the filter shows 374 as the max
[/quote]

the min & max are values that the filter window remembers from the last time you used the filter - there's nothing wrong with it.

or you click button 'lookup min & max ranges' which scans all tickets in the package shows min/max sum values as if all the tickets in the package were drawn.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:03 am

[quote=niceguy]
Hi Stan
Many thanks for the latest update ....lots of really great features I am looking forward to trying. :-D I couldn't however, seem to locate the sum root filter, just wondering whereabouts I find it? :*) Also the date in my visual winning numbers page has altered since up grading to version 4.1.3.. I now only get the day/month / & not the year . eg it shows as 11/07/..... (no year) Is there a way I can get it to show the year again, as it did before upgrading.? :wand: Many thanks
[/quote]

the sum root is just a part of the existing sum filter.

to fix the visual wn table please select menu 'lottery - manager - edit settings - edit labels and color settings' then choose 'wn visual ticket table' in the combo box and adjust 'leading column width'
(i had to change default font size as it didn't look good on some platforms)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:57 am

Hi Stan
I tried all of the above & it all works fine again. Thanks for that :-D

Auto-highlight WN

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:09 am

Hi Stan
I can't seem to get the auto-highlight function to work. When I click on the "auto-highlight latest winning numbers" button, in the visual winning numbers, it seems to highlight ALL the draws together in the table , not just the latest draw. Just wondering what I am doing wrong?

Postby Maryland » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:15 am

I thought when you click look up min and max values it showed the values of the winning numbers. So if I put the winning numbers in the package I would get the min and max of the values?
Maryland

Postby stan » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:20 am

[quote=niceguy]
Hi Stan
I can't seem to get the auto-highlight function to work. When I click on the "auto-highlight latest winning numbers" button, in the visual winning numbers, it seems to highlight ALL the draws together in the table , not just the latest draw. Just wondering what I am doing wrong?
[/quote]

it's a bug. for some reason it doesn't work for new zealand lottery. i'll fix it in the next release. sorry about that.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:36 am

[quote=Maryland]
I thought when you click look up min and max values it showed the values of the winning numbers. So if I put the winning numbers in the package I would get the min and max of the values?
[/quote]

it doesn't make much sense loading previous winning numbers into package and then looking up min/max values. it's very unlikely that the exactly same numbers would be drawn again.

the lookup button iterates all combinations in the package, simulates a draw for each combination and 'remembers' the simulated sum values for each column. the minimum and maximum simulated values are then displayed in the table.
so there's no point making your own estimates outside these min/max values (if you scanned the full list of combinations).
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:56 am

That would be great thanks Stan. I really appreciate it :-D

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:21 pm

Hi Stan
is it possible to adjust the width of the columns in the Statistics/winning number tables, so that when you print them all out they don't take up so much room? Thanks

Postby stan » Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:49 pm

[quote=niceguy]
Hi Stan
is it possible to adjust the width of the columns in the Statistics/winning number tables, so that when you print them all out they don't take up so much room? Thanks
[/quote]

no, it's not possible. i may do something about it in the future but this would be a low-priority item on my todo list.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Next

Return to News + Announcements