Expert Lotto 5 released

Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby stan » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 pm

The new web pages are now live and the official release of Expert Lotto 5 is now available for download.

I'd be grateful if you could click through the web site and let me know if there are any broken links.

If you wish to purchase upgrade from Expert Lotto 4.x to Expert Lotto 5, please visit this page: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/register/upgrade4x.htm
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Bobijohn » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:38 am

Hi Stan

Congratulations on the new release. Very nice work.

Just for info --> Under news/register I get this --> Skript formuláře odeslal následující odpověď:

Chybějící: email

Prosím použijte tlačítko zpět ve vašem prohlížeči a zkuste znovu.

Regards -- Bobijohn
Bobijohn
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:27 pm

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Gatsby » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 am

Hi Stan,

Congratulations on the new release.

Regards

Gats
Gatsby
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 3:24 pm

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby stan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:58 am

Bobijohn wrote:Hi Stan

Congratulations on the new release. Very nice work.

Just for info --> Under news/register I get this --> Skript formuláře odeslal následující odpověď:

Chybějící: email

Prosím použijte tlačítko zpět ve vašem prohlížeči a zkuste znovu.

Regards -- Bobijohn

thanks for the note. i'm using some scripts from our web host which is a czech company so all the messages are in czech as well:) i'll try fixing this.
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 am

Good job Stan, so far all the links I tried worked, I haven't tried the purchase link yet, but will be doing so soon.
User avatar
Savage_Rottweiler
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Australia

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:06 am

I just found a link that is not finished, When I click on "more screen shots" the page opens with no screen shots showing.
User avatar
Savage_Rottweiler
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Australia

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:26 am

I just requested a upgrade, it said it may take up to 5 days?, now that I have upgraded the the final release it says it is unregistered so it will be unusable till its registered, I just hope its not that long as I need to print out new playslips tomorrow.
User avatar
Savage_Rottweiler
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Australia

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby stan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:25 am

Savage_Rottweiler wrote:I just found a link that is not finished, When I click on "more screen shots" the page opens with no screen shots showing.

yes, i'm aware of this one. i need to take the screenshots first.
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby stan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 am

Savage_Rottweiler wrote:I just requested a upgrade, it said it may take up to 5 days?, now that I have upgraded the the final release it says it is unregistered so it will be unusable till its registered, I just hope its not that long as I need to print out new playslips tomorrow.


it should be less than 5 days, i just need to validate each upgrade request and generate a special ordering link with discounted price.

in the meantime you can use this temporary license key:

LICENSE_BEGIN+++*LicensedTo=Trial*Address=-*City=-*PostCode=
-*Country=-*Email=-*Version=Expert+Lotto+5*Licensor=AND+Plus
,+s.r.o.*Type=Trial*Expires=2011-01-31+++*Signature=302C0214
1DD237449D78CC076152E968E6EF1BF2FDB2CB5702145EF7A8214F8AF5BE
9D35C4F1A3F8F5F88BBB1A19+++++++++++++++++++++++++LICENSE_END
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 am

Thanks for the trial license, now I can get my playslips printed tomorrow, I'll check my inbox daily, and I will upgrade as soon as it arrives.
User avatar
Savage_Rottweiler
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Australia

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Stan, I just purchased the EL5 License and it keeps telling me its not valid?, I tried pasting it several times, are invalid licenses been sent out or am I just the unlucky one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Savage_Rottweiler
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Australia

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby stan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Savage_Rottweiler wrote:Stan, I just purchased the EL5 License and it keeps telling me its not valid?, I tried pasting it several times, are invalid licenses been sent out or am I just the unlucky one?

you need to download and install the official release first. the beta version won't accept purchased license keys
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:01 pm

stan wrote:
Savage_Rottweiler wrote:Stan, I just purchased the EL5 License and it keeps telling me its not valid?, I tried pasting it several times, are invalid licenses been sent out or am I just the unlucky one?

you need to download and install the official release first. the beta version won't accept purchased license keys


I already installed it earlier today...
User avatar
Savage_Rottweiler
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Australia

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 pm

Version is 5.0 [110115]

I just downloaded it today from EL5 Site....
User avatar
Savage_Rottweiler
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:07 am
Location: Australia

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby stan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Savage_Rottweiler wrote:Version is 5.0 [110115]

I just downloaded it today from EL5 Site....

my fault, your license key contains the discount coupon code which the application cannot decode (yet). i'll email you a working registration key right away and i'll upload a new version of expert lotto later on tonight.
sorry about that.
Expert Lotto Team
User avatar
stan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6282
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:01 pm

Next

Return to News + Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest