Expert Lotto 5 released

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Ok thanks Stan, there are bound to be a few bugs here and there, at least your fast at fixing them...
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Got the new License Stan, thanks so much.....
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby stan » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:22 pm

i've just uploaded a new version of expert lotto 5. if you have already installed the official release, please download and install again to ensure your license keys are activated correctly.
after this last minute fix all app updates will be delivered conveniently through menu 'help - check for updates'

thanks and sorry for inconvenience.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:34 pm

Just downloaded EL5 again, share-it license now works fine Stan...

Thanks.
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby stan » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:19 am

if you have a problem entering your license key, please click menu 'help - about' and check application version number. it should read 'expert lotto 5 [110119]'. if you have an older version ([110115]) please download and install expert lotto 5 again.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby ameriken » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 am

Hi Stan, new user here, great software. If I show it is 110119, I assume I don't have to do the dowload again? Also, I have a question about the software itself, is there another forum for 5.0? Ken
ameriken

Postby stan » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:12 am

ameriken wrote:Hi Stan, new user here, great software. If I show it is 110119, I assume I don't have to do the dowload again?

no, you've got the latest version

Also, I have a question about the software itself, is there another forum for 5.0? Ken

no, there's only this forum. some of the older posts that are lottery strategy related apply to expert lotto 5 as well. and from now on i'll be moving all posts regarding expert lotto 4.x to a separate section that i've just created.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:01 am

Hi Stan
Congratulations on the new release of version 5. I know you have put a phenominal amount of work into it & you certainly well deserve any financial rewards in the way of sales that you make now in the future. I think your software is by far the best around, ( I've tried plenty), & once you have ironed out any bugs that might occur in the next few weeks, I am wondering if you are going to increase the advertising & promotion side of it, which is to every members advantage as the more people we have on board, the more ideas we have, & the closer we all get to striking a jackpot!
Once again many thanks, all your efforts & expert knowledge is really appreciated! :)
niceguy

Postby stan » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:37 pm

niceguy wrote:I am wondering if you are going to increase the advertising & promotion side of it

yes, but at the moment there is a lot of administration and other upgrade related tasks to be resolved first.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 pm

Stan,

Want to upgrade to V5 but not sure if it costs me 80 bucks or 20 bucks. The 80 I can't afford. Been waiting for a response from V5 website on the question but haven't received one yet. I get email from you guys fine so it's nothing being blocked. I do have a registered copy of V4 but afraid to click to pay and it costs me 80.
Maryland

Postby stan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:30 am

Maryland wrote:Stan,

Want to upgrade to V5 but not sure if it costs me 80 bucks or 20 bucks. The 80 I can't afford. Been waiting for a response from V5 website on the question but haven't received one yet. I get email from you guys fine so it's nothing being blocked. I do have a registered copy of V4 but afraid to click to pay and it costs me 80.

upgrade to v5 will cost you 20 bucks. i've already sent you an email with a special ordering link to purchase the upgrade at this price, didn't you receive it?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Hi Stan,

i've already sent you an email with a special ordering link to purchase the upgrade at this price, didn't you receive it?

No such e-mail received here. Have had the same concerns as above. Please resend and I will join.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:30 pm

bobijohn, maryland - you both use comcast.net email accounts and i've had problems sending emails to such addresses in the past. sometime the emails bounced, sometimes they didn't get delivered without any error notification. pls check your spam folder and/or adjust spam filter settings if possible.

alternatively, i can resend your ordering links to a secondary email address (if you have any) or send you private message though this forum.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi Stan,

I seem to be getting the auto notifications to postings on this thread ok. it is ticked as "subscribed'. Therefore please resend that e-mail - i will be specifically looking for it.

On another note - the forums are not loading correctly on my machine this morning.

Please note the "Topics" and "Posts" columns - see attached pic. Also if you click one of the topics all the icons are colored red as if they have never been read.

Using WinXp and latest Firefox. No deletion of cookies recently.

Bobijohn

Ps. I don't know if this will load the attached pic. I get this message --> "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." The pic has been zipped and is 74k.
Bobijohn

Postby Bobijohn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:51 pm

I see the attachment did not load so have sent it regular e-mail to info@expertlotto.xxx Did you get it?

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

PreviousNext

Return to News + Announcements