Expert Lotto 5 released

Re: Expert Lotto 5 released

Postby stan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Bobijohn wrote:Hi Stan,

I seem to be getting the auto notifications to postings on this thread ok. it is ticked as "subscribed'. Therefore please resend that e-mail - i will be specifically looking for it.

i'll try later on today. pls look for email from order@expertlotto.com

On another note - the forums are not loading correctly on my machine this morning.

Please note the "Topics" and "Posts" columns - see attached pic. Also if you click one of the topics all the icons are colored red as if they have never been read.

Using WinXp and latest Firefox. No deletion of cookies recently.

i've rearranged the forum groups a bit, just click 'mark all posts/threads as read'
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 pm

i'll try later on today. pls look for email from order@expertlotto.com

Will do. Thank you.

i've rearranged the forum groups a bit, just click 'mark all posts/threads as read'

I think the problem is a little more severe than that. After you have had a chance to review the e-mailed pic I think you will see what I mean.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Bobijohn wrote:

I think the problem is a little more severe than that. After you have had a chance to review the e-mailed pic I think you will see what I mean.

Bobijohn

i did see the picture, it looks fine to me. all posts and threads that are related to version 4.x are now under 'expert lotto 4.x' section. and i moved version 5 related threads to new top-level forums that i'd created today.
some of the new forums are naturally empty because nobody has discussed e.g. plugin development for version 5 yet :) - that's why you're seeing low post counts at some places...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:32 pm

some of the new forums are naturally empty because nobody has discussed e.g. plugin development for version 5 yet :) - that's why you're seeing low post counts at some places...

OK. With that explanation I now understand the situation. Need stronger early morning coffee here!!

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Bobijohn wrote:Hi Stan,

i've already sent you an email with a special ordering link to purchase the upgrade at this price, didn't you receive it?

No such e-mail received here. Have had the same concerns as above. Please resend and I will join.

Bobijohn

correction - i didn't sent any such email to you because you didn't fill this form: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/register/upgrade4x.htm
or did you?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:14 am

Hi Stan

Just completed the form and sent it. I did not previously complete it. Guess i just did not realize I had to.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:18 am

Bobijohn wrote:Just completed the form and sent it. I did not previously complete it. Guess i just did not realize I had to.

got it, check your email now. you should have the discounted order link in your mailbox.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:03 am

got it, check your email now. you should have the discounted order link in your mailbox.

Got the e-mail notification of your above message but no order notification. Let's give it a little more time.

Thanks, as always, for your excellent service.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby Maryland » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 am

Bobijohn wrote:

Got the e-mail notification of your above message but no order notification. Let's give it a little more time.

Thanks, as always, for your excellent service.

Bobijohn

Same here Stan, got the email notifications of these messages but not the dicount link and I registered for upgrade twice now.
Maryland

Postby stan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:47 am

Maryland wrote:Same here Stan, got the email notifications of these messages but not the dicount link and I registered for upgrade twice now.

i know, i sent you the ordering link again yesterday night.
i guess it's time to sent the link via private message in this forum.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Well Stan, 14 hours has now elapsed since you last sent the order form and it has still not arrived. The auto e-mail notification of your above message arrived promptly though.

i guess it's time to sent the link via private message in this forum.

Please do. I will be looking for it. Feel free to zip, rar or 7z it if you so desire.

Sorry for the hassle.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby Bobijohn » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi Stan

Got it - Thank you. When I click on the order link it takes me to a shopping cart that is empty with no product to buy!!! LOL!!

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Bobijohn wrote:Hi Stan

Got it - Thank you. When I click on the order link it takes me to a shopping cart that is empty with no product to buy!!! LOL!!

Bobijohn

you need to paste the whole link into your browser. the board highlights only a portion of the url.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 pm

you need to paste the whole link into your browser. the board highlights only a portion of the url.

Did that and various combinations, e.g. just the first line, then all the way to the ending numeral 3. new browser, wait 10 mins etc. All give me a 404 error.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:58 pm

Bobijohn wrote:

Did that and various combinations, e.g. just the first line, then all the way to the ending numeral 3. new browser, wait 10 mins etc. All give me a 404 error.

Bobijohn

i sent you a new message with better formatting. the link should work this time.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News + Announcements