Expert Lotto 5.4 released

Expert Lotto 5.4 released

Postby stan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Expert Lotto version 5.4 has just been released. Click here for the list of new features.

Click menu Help - Check for updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Expert Lotto 5.4 released

Postby blackstar » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:23 am

something wrong with the update server? I keep getting stuck at 25% and saids to check my proxy settings..I'm not running going through any proxy on my internet settings.
blackstar

Postby niceguy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 am

Hi blackstar. Just thought I would let you know I had no probs at all with the update.
niceguy

Postby stan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 am

blackstar wrote:something wrong with the update server? I keep getting stuck at 25% and saids to check my proxy settings..I'm not running going through any proxy on my internet settings.

I'm not aware of any problem with our web servers. Please email me a screen shot of your Settings tab in Plugins window.
Also please try downloading the new installer to see if it downloads completely, thanks.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Stan, I don't see a backtest tab anywhere which was really nice in EL4. This is after updating.
Maryland

Postby stan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 pm

Maryland wrote:Stan, I don't see a backtest tab anywhere which was really nice in EL4. This is after updating.

You mean Back-test tab in Complex Filter window? It should still be there. Please email me your application log, there might be some error that prevents the creation of that tab.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Maryland » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:23 pm

stan wrote:
Maryland wrote:Stan, I don't see a backtest tab anywhere which was really nice in EL4. This is after updating.

You mean Back-test tab in Complex Filter window? It should still be there. Please email me your application log, there might be some error that prevents the creation of that tab.

It's there Stan. I never use complex filter so I didn't see it. I guess I'll have to try using complex so I can backtest. Was really easy in EL4 the backtest was there every filter you used. Hint Hint :wink:
Maryland

Postby stan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Maryland wrote:
stan wrote:

It's there Stan. I never use complex filter so I didn't see it. I guess I'll have to try using complex so I can backtest. Was really easy in EL4 the backtest was there every filter you used. Hint Hint :wink:

It's not that difficult in version 5 either:) It's probably just two more mouse clicks. And rarely only a single filter is being test/evaluated so I guess moving back-testing to Complex Filter window does make sense.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby blackstar » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 pm

I still have the same issue. Here is the screenshot.
settings tab.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackstar

Postby stan » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:18 pm

blackstar wrote:I still have the same issue. Here is the screenshot.

If you uninstall the application, download the installer again and make a new installation, does it help?
If not please email me your application log content (menu View - Application log), thanks.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby blackstar » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:38 pm

yeah that's what I did and it's working fine.
blackstar

Return to News + Announcements