Expert Lotto 5.7 released

Expert Lotto 5.7 released

Postby stan » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Expert Lotto version 5.6 has just been released. Click here for the list of new features.

Click menu Help - Check for updates to upgrade to the latest version.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Expert Lotto 5.7 released

Postby Red Devil » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:59 pm

Stan,

I have been a registered user for EL4 since 2006, I am thinking of upgrading to EL5. Can you give me a quick guide of what I need to do and how much it costs.

Also would I still be able to run both on my laptop, not necessarily at the same time but during the learning curve of the new layouts etc, I would still want to use EL4 until being proficient with EL5.

Thanks

Red Devil
Red Devil

Re: Expert Lotto 5.7 released

Postby stan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:59 pm

Red Devil wrote:Stan,

I have been a registered user for EL4 since 2006, I am thinking of upgrading to EL5. Can you give me a quick guide of what I need to do and how much it costs.

As a registered version 4 user you can upgrade to version 5 for $19.95, see the details here: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/register/upgrade4x.htm

Also would I still be able to run both on my laptop, not necessarily at the same time but during the learning curve of the new layouts etc, I would still want to use EL4 until being proficient with EL5.

No problem here, you can install and run both versions at the same time as they are completely independent.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to News + Announcements