Packages / Show As / Winnings

Packages / Show As / Winnings

Postby Meisterkeks » Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:33 am

Hello,

When using Packages / Show As / Winnings, you can display the results for winning classes I and II. However, if you want to know on which draw days the winning classes were hit, you have to move the cursor over each line so that the date is displayed via Tool Tip.

Is there a display in Expertlotto that immediately lists for the tickets the draw days on which the winning classes I and II were hit.

Thank you very much for any help.
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Re: Packages / Show As / Winnings

Postby tdnl46w » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:47 am

Depending on how the prize matches are setup in your lotto, you can run the 'Performance' feature on a complex filter to display number match statistics(with dates) from a package. For example. In the complex filter, use the Match Winning Numbers filter with all matches checked. Then in the performance window select; Draws: 10 latest draws(note, using higher counts of draws with a large package will use more system resources, memory etc.). Now run the performance on that filter. In the performance window, columns can then be sorted by clicking at the top of a column. If you need more information or setup examples, let me know.
tdnl46w

Re: Packages / Show As / Winnings

Postby Meisterkeks » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:53 am

Hello,

thanks for the fast respond. Sorry, I didn't mention all the information for clarification.

My only concern is to analyze a certain number of selected tickets. So first I use several filters and create a package with e.g. 1,396,456 tickets. I then display these tickets for a certain period of time, e.g. 1/1/2022 to 6/30/2022 with Package / Show As / Winnings. Then I only select the two prize categories I and II in the ad (affects 6 out of 49). These are then displayed, but unfortunately without the date of the winning day - I have to move the mouse over them. That is quite laborious.

FYI: it's still about my WWP strategy. I am currently doing the final checks with these analyses. I will then report back on them.

Thank you again
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests