The feature about Winning #s

The feature about Winning #s

Postby lottoboy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 am

Stan,

As you know, we need to put the winning # of next draw in the top box of Package tickets bar first when we’re doing some backtests. And the winning # should appear in top box simultaneously when we’re clicking the 6 #s in the Ticket Panel in V4.

But I can not do the same thing above in V5 even I have tried all possible ways. Why? Also, I can not find any Help about it in V5 even I have read all Menu about it such as “What if”, “Cut-off Draw Date”carefully. (see attachment)

However, the #s appeared in the both place of Ticket Panel and the top bar simultaneously when I clicked
any ticket row in the Package Table. As you know, it is time consuming to find the winning #s we needed from Package Table. If there is not the function as V4 above in V5? OR What’s wrong in my operation about it?? Could you help me for that?

Also, there is not any information in the Package Table such as the highlighted ticket pops up or the information box pops up to tell you “The ticket xxxxxx was not found” when I click the button of What if. Why? (see attachment)
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Re: The feature about Winning #s

Postby stan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 am

lottoboy wrote:Stan,

As you know, we need to put the winning # of next draw in the top box of Package tickets bar first when we’re doing some backtests. And the winning # should appear in top box simultaneously when we’re clicking the 6 #s in the Ticket Panel in V4.

But I can not do the same thing above in V5 even I have tried all possible ways. Why? Also, I can not find any Help about it in V5 even I have read all Menu about it such as “What if”, “Cut-off Draw Date”carefully. (see attachment)

click menu 'view - find'

Also, there is not any information in the Package Table such as the highlighted ticket pops up or the information box pops up to tell you “The ticket xxxxxx was not found” when I click the button of What if. Why? (see attachment)
Thanks.

'what if' has a completely different purpose, pls read appropriate help topic under 'tools' category in the help window
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Stan,
Thanks for your reply!
click menu 'view - find'

I did it (see the attachment) but it's nothing. If my post about the operation is still not clear? If so, please let me know I want to explainate it again. Thanks.

'what if' has a completely different purpose, pls read appropriate help topic under 'tools' category in the help window

Yes, I have read the menu (see the attachment) carefully before I making the operation but it's nothing.
If my post about the operation is still not clear? If so, please let me know I want to explainate it again. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Postby stan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:07 pm

lottoboy wrote:Stan,
Thanks for your reply!
click menu 'view - find'

I did it (see the attachment) but it's nothing. If my post about the operation is still not clear? If so, please let me know I want to explainate it again. Thanks.

my mistake, it's actually menu 'edit - find' - sorry
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

it's actually menu 'edit - find'

I got it now, thank you so much!!!
In addition, could you add the hint into the Menu of "What if" for other members? Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby stan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:49 pm

lottoboy wrote:In addition, could you add the hint into the Menu of "What if" for other members? Thanks.

what hint?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 am

stan wrote:
lottoboy wrote:In addition, could you add the hint into the Menu of "What if" for other members? Thanks.

what hint?

Open the application from 'edit - find'.
lottoboy

Postby stan » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 am

lottoboy wrote:
stan wrote:

what hint?

Open the application from 'edit - find'.

i don't think it's a good idea:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests