My Estimates almost impossible to use

My Estimates almost impossible to use

Postby Jerzy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:30 pm

Stan,

When I try to enter ranges of differences into the WNH sums/differences filter by selecting a range of differences in the simulation chart and clicking appropriate button in My Estimates, the values are entered slightly incorrectly. The lack of manual precision can be one of the causes. However, entering values in the next levels changes values in previous levels which were already entered correctly. Locking levels is probably necessary.

Most values are entered slightly incorrectly and need to be corrected. There are boxes which should display the min or max differences in the level. Unfortunately, these boxes are so small that only one digit of the difference can be visible. The spinbuttons for adjustment of values are useless in this situation, because it is impossible to adjust the value in the box if you cannot see it.

The differences in my game have 3 digits plus +/- sign. Could you please make the boxes with differences larger? There is a lot of space for that.
Jerzy

Re: My Estimates almost impossible to use

Postby stan » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:50 pm

enlarge the my estimates window first, then drag column headers to adjust column widths.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: My Estimates almost impossible to use

Postby Jerzy » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Thank you Stan. Today I have no problem with that.
Jerzy

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests