EL 5 - Winning Numbers Matrix

EL 5 - Winning Numbers Matrix

Postby LottoTrout » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:47 am

The tool tip displaying the drawn numbers does not show the the correct number (see attached screen capture). From what I can see, the tool tip is displaying the drawn numbers in reverse order.

Also, the date display at the left of the screen is VERY small... could the font size be increased for those of us with older eyes..?

On a related note, would it be possible to add a zoom function to the matrix view or some other method of setting a custom view size of the matrix..?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LottoTrout

Re: EL 5 - Winning Numbers Matrix

Postby stan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:38 pm

LottoTrout wrote:The tool tip displaying the drawn numbers does not show the the correct number (see attached screen capture). From what I can see, the tool tip is displaying the drawn numbers in reverse order.

that's a bug, i'll fix it in the next app update

Also, the date display at the left of the screen is VERY small... could the font size be increased for those of us with older eyes..?

if i increase the font size then the whole matrix will be blown up. the idea is to have an overview of how the winning numbers are spread through the whole pool. that's why there's the small tooltip showing draw date and the actual winning numbers.

On a related note, would it be possible to add a zoom function to the matrix view or some other method of setting a custom view size of the matrix..?

i'll think about it
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests