Extra Filter

Extra Filter

Postby don_liviu » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:20 am

Hi to all,
Would you be so kind to help me ,please, with some information regarding the extra filter information?I didn't find in help menu or manual information about what it means and how to use filters from extra filters menu.
Example:What it's mean pairs odd/even positions 5xx?

T hank's a lot to all in advance for any information.
Liviu
don_liviu

Re: Extra Filter

Postby stan » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:20 am

those are filters created by joe. you need to search this forum to find any info on those filters. i don't have any documentation nor any source code so i can't help you.
i think some other expert lotto users are using 'extra' filters so perhaps somebody else will respond
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby don_liviu » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi Joe,
Can you help me please with info regarding extra filters?
T hank's in advance for your help.
don_liviu

Postby don_liviu » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi Stan,
Thank's for unswer.
Unforcenly I didn't find info regarding this point on forum.If i understood good you are admin of this site,so you are in contact more or less with joe.
Would you be so kind to help in comunication with joe in order to recive information about extra filters?
Thank's a lot for your support.
Liviu

stan wrote:those are filters created by joe. you need to search this forum to find any info on those filters. i don't have any documentation nor any source code so i can't help you.
i think some other expert lotto users are using 'extra' filters so perhaps somebody else will respond
don_liviu

Postby don_liviu » Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 am

Hi to all,
So , nobody have information about extra filters?
Thanks!
don_liviu

Postby Jerzy » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:31 pm

don_liviu,

You can find some information on Extra Filter in Plugin Development. You can also go to the "Members" and find Joe's posts. Look up the informations on his plugins. You can read my posts as well. You will be busy fo a long time.

In my EL4, I have 16 extra filters installed, but I do not use them any more even though they are quite good filters. I cannot even remember how to use them. I use EL 5 which is better.
Jerzy

Postby don_liviu » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi Jerzy,
I apreciate your unswer.Thank for that.
I have version EL 4.5.7 and I want to buy licence for EL 5 but I have seen in this moment EL 5 it's not released, it;s development version.Is it corect, or can I buy licence in this moment?Upgrade?

Thanks a lot!
Liviu

You can find some information on Extra Filter in Plugin Development. You can also go to the "Members" and find Joe's posts. Look up the informations on his plugins. You can read my posts as well. You will be busy fo a long time.

In my EL4, I have 16 extra filters installed, but I do not use them any more even though they are quite good filters. I cannot even remember how to use them. I use EL 5 which is better.[/quote]
don_liviu

Postby stan » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:01 pm

don_liviu wrote:Hi Jerzy,
I have version EL 4.5.7 and I want to buy licence for EL 5 but I have seen in this moment EL 5 it's not released, it;s development version.Is it corect, or can I buy licence in this moment?Upgrade?

expert lotto 5 is not for sale yet. you can download a fully working beta version here: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/download/beta.htm
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby don_liviu » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:25 pm

stan wrote:
don_liviu wrote:Hi Jerzy,

expert lotto 5 is not for sale yet. you can download a fully working beta version here: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/download/beta.htm

Stan,
Thank you.
Joe,
You make a great job with EL and I appreciate your work.
Please, receive the best regards from your customer.
Liviu
don_liviu

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests