complex filter

complex filter

Postby andrzejs » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:00 am

Stan,

I find a complex filter a bit stange to manage it. In EL4 I could delete the compound filter from the application.
In EL5 I can emty the filter but to delete it I have to find the path and delete from the folder.
Is there a better way but I can not see it?
I feel so happy I decided to buy a separate lincese for EL5 and keep EL4 in a separate folder.
To rebuilt of so many my coompund filters I have on EL4 into complex filters on EL5 will take some time.

Regards
andrzejs
andrzejs

Re: complex filter

Postby stan » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:32 am

andrzejs wrote:Stan,

I find a complex filter a bit stange to manage it. In EL4 I could delete the compound filter from the application.
In EL5 I can emty the filter but to delete it I have to find the path and delete from the folder.
Is there a better way but I can not see it?

once you create and save a complex filter it becomes a standalone document that you can manage the same way as you do with e.g. ms word documents or ms excel sheet.
to remove a new complex filter just close its window. to remove an already saved complex filter, close its window and remove the filter file from your disk using e.g. windows explorer.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby nikkil » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi. Is there a modified version of this currently? I mean a new version for this year?
You're never a loser until you quit trying. Image
nikkil

Postby stan » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:33 pm

The latest version is 5.2 released in August this year.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests