V.5 Licence Qs

V.5 Licence Qs

Postby MrLotto » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:04 am

Hi all,

I bought a licence for EL Pro Version 4+++ back in 2007.

I'm not complaining, but at that time of purchase, I believed that that was a lifetime purchase for all future upgrades?

Also, with that Pro licence, it gave the purchaser access to a few 'hidden' forum areas.

Will that still be the case with the new V.5 and licence purchase?

Is this new V5 licence good for all future versions or will we again have to pay a fee for say version 6 in the future? What is the current upgrade policy.

Just curious.

Anyway, a great looking product and I would like it even more if it could automatically fetch and enter Australian Lotto numbers (as sadly, it still appears as though it can't).

MrLotto
MrLotto

Re: V.5 Licence Qs

Postby stan » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:22 pm

MrLotto wrote:Hi all,

I bought a licence for EL Pro Version 4+++ back in 2007.

I'm not complaining, but at that time of purchase, I believed that that was a lifetime purchase for all future upgrades?

expert lotto 4.x got too bloated over the time that it was difficult to extend and maintain. so i rewrote the whole application from scratch and added some new interesting features (e.g. pick n support) which we think justify the upgrade price

Also, with that Pro licence, it gave the purchaser access to a few 'hidden' forum areas.

you are still eligible for access to the private sections of this forum.

Will that still be the case with the new V.5 and licence purchase?

yes, registered users of expert lotto 5 also have access to the jackpot section. they just have to ask for it, i don't give that access automatically.

Is this new V5 licence good for all future versions or will we again have to pay a fee for say version 6 in the future? What is the current upgrade policy.

see here: http://www.expertlotto.com/en/support/faq.htm
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: V.5 Licence Qs

Postby MrLotto » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:37 am

Thanks for the update Stan.

Will be purchasing the upgrade licence.

Cheers,

MrLotto
MrLotto

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests