manual for trial period

manual for trial period

Postby slickbond47 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi , is there a way i can get a manual for the trial period?

thanks
slickbond47

Re: manual for trial period

Postby ameriken » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:37 am

Try this page under 'documentation', you can download it, I think this is what you're looking for?

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/support/index.htm
ameriken

Re: manual for trial period

Postby slickbond47 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:19 pm

thanks very much ameriken
slickbond47

filtering method

Postby slickbond47 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Any one out there! I am losing my mind over the filters. I play Euromillions here in europe though the first time when I started using EL i kind of got 3 numbers out of 5 that appeared in different sets, so i didnt win nothing. the thing is now i get confused when applying filters to my tickets and just end up losing money every week.

Are there any specific filters to use that can narrow it down to at least some prize winnings? thanks.
slickbond47

Re: filtering method

Postby ameriken » Sun May 01, 2011 6:35 pm

slickbond47 wrote:Any one out there! I am losing my mind over the filters. I play Euromillions here in europe though the first time when I started using EL i kind of got 3 numbers out of 5 that appeared in different sets, so i didnt win nothing. the thing is now i get confused when applying filters to my tickets and just end up losing money every week.

Are there any specific filters to use that can narrow it down to at least some prize winnings? thanks.

Welcome to winning and losing. There's no set method, because one day your filter will filter out the winning combo's and the next draw i may include the winning combos.

What filters are you using and how many lines do you play each draw?
ameriken

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests