stan question on complex filter

stan question on complex filter

Postby jester001 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 am

hello stan, i just have a question regarding complex filters. i am trying to make a complex filter and i wanted to add a sumroot filter which removes the 3 sumroot that is the longest out. can i make a complex filter like this or should i adjust the numbers every draw? tnx alot in advance.
jester001

Re: stan question on complex filter

Postby stan » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:31 am

you have to use statistical filter for that (in 'advanced' category)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jester001 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm

ok tnx alot stan. also is there an option where i can make like 8to11 filters must pass instead of all filters must past? been trying to figure it out. tnx again.

also how do i make it automatic that it chooses the 3 longest out sumroot? tnx again
sorry if i have so many questions.
jester001

Postby jester001 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:26 pm

stan, i already found out how to to it. nevermnind my question earlier.

also last question can i add sum history in my complex filter and it will be updated with the latest drawing? tnx alot.
also when i try to filter the sumroot and choose the latest highest 3 sumroot will it choose the latest 3 sumroot or will it pick the sumroot that has N/A in their occurences? tnx alot.
jester001

Postby stan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:06 pm

jester001 wrote:also last question can i add sum history in my complex filter and it will be updated with the latest drawing? tnx alot.

you can add sum history filter, but it will use the same ranges after adding new set of winning numbers. only option 'the difference in x to y columns is m to n' is safe to use in complex filter this way.
also when i try to filter the sumroot and choose the latest highest 3 sumroot will it choose the latest 3 sumroot or will it pick the sumroot that has N/A in their occurences? tnx alot.

it may pick more than 3 sum roots. 'highest x' picks 'x' best ranking values from analyzer table. please see the documentation
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jester001 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:48 pm

tnx alot stan. ill just input the values for the winhistory sums manually. i read the documentation i was wondering if i set my filter for sumroot to latest highest three will it choose the sumroot with N/A on them or will it choose the latest 3 sumroot. tnx again.
jester001

Postby stan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:46 pm

jester001 wrote:tnx alot stan. ill just input the values for the winhistory sums manually. i read the documentation i was wondering if i set my filter for sumroot to latest highest three will it choose the sumroot with N/A on them or will it choose the latest 3 sumroot. tnx again.

that's a good question. i have to go throught the source code to see how it treats n/a values.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jester001 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:07 pm

tnx alot stan. btw for now would it work if i use this?
occurrence greater than 0 accept
latest highest 3 accept
all must pass?
do you think that this would work for the meantime?
jester001

Postby stan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:45 am

stan wrote:
jester001 wrote:tnx alot stan. ill just input the values for the winhistory sums manually. i read the documentation i was wondering if i set my filter for sumroot to latest highest three will it choose the sumroot with N/A on them or will it choose the latest 3 sumroot. tnx again.

that's a good question. i have to go throught the source code to see how it treats n/a values.

so the answer is that n/a values are treated the same way as all other values. so statistical properties with 'n/a' in e.g. latest column do apply in statistical filter conditions.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:46 am

jester001 wrote:tnx alot stan. btw for now would it work if i use this?
occurrence greater than 0 accept
latest highest 3 accept
all must pass?
do you think that this would work for the meantime?

yes, i think it should work. it not, let me know
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jester001 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 pm

stan it worked. :) tnx alot. :)
jester001

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests