What If draw simulation from package ticket?

What If draw simulation from package ticket?

Postby motiram » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Hi stan,

What If these number were drawn?
Will it possible to use package tickets for Simulation as V.4 with this (what if option)

Thanks,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Re: What If draw simulation from package ticket?

Postby stan » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:02 pm

motiram wrote:Will it possible to use package tickets for Simulation as V.4 with this (what if option)

yes, just click any ticket in the package and make sure 'what if' is turned on. it's probably best to arrange ticket package and history windows side by side and then just move the selection in the ticket package window.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Hi Stan,

Got it I think as well it is the best option to move ‘what if’ numbers from ticket package. Rather than it was in V.4

Thank you for your help
Moti
motiram

Postby stan » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:53 am

motiram wrote:Got it I think as well it is the best option to move ‘what if’ numbers from ticket package. Rather than it was in V.4

you mean you're happy with the new solution in version 5 or do you prefer the way version 4.x was showing package tickets in the history tab?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 am

stan wrote:you mean you're happy with the new solution in version 5 or do you prefer the way version 4.x was showing package tickets in the history tab?

Hi Stan,
Of course I am referring here about Version 5, which has a better options. Version 5 is a more advance application with latest technology and easy to use if some one can spent time I am sure definitely will be jackpot winner. My Good luck to all users of Version 5.
Thanks,
Moti
motiram

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests