Reject common Pairs

Reject common Pairs

Postby pusha » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi Stan,

i use the Pair Filter from WN > Analyze to filter my Wheel. When i choose the pair's from my ticket, i choose them in the Analyzer and filter it, but somehow reject pairs doesn't work? Is that actually the right way to delete ticket's with the choosen pairs from Analyzer?

Cheers,

pusha.
pusha

Re: Reject common Pairs

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:53 pm

pusha wrote:Hi Stan,

i use the Pair Filter from WN > Analyze to filter my Wheel. When i choose the pair's from my ticket, i choose them in the Analyzer and filter it, but somehow reject pairs doesn't work? Is that actually the right way to delete ticket's with the choosen pairs from Analyzer?

Cheers,

pusha.
When using the Winning Numbers>Analyzer>Pairs filter if, you choose one pair to filter out you must choose At least 1 to 1 in each ticket>Reject. Each pair is considered as 1 so, if you choose two pairs to filter out you would choose At least 2 to 2 in each ticket>Reject.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 pm

pusha wrote:i use the Pair Filter from WN > Analyze to filter my Wheel. When i choose the pair's from my ticket, i choose them in the Analyzer and filter it, but somehow reject pairs doesn't work? Is that actually the right way to delete ticket's with the choosen pairs from Analyzer?

yes, that should work. post a screen shot of your analyzer table if you have problems filtering this way...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby pusha » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:21 am

Hi Folks,

well i've choosed to reject the selected Pairs. See it for your self. EL only deleted 5 Tickets so far. But somehow it doesn't work so well. If i check the package manually, there are still pairs in my selection that haven't been deleted...

Maybe you'll find out what's the matter.

Cheers,

pusha.
pusha

Postby stan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:55 pm

pusha wrote:Hi Folks,

well i've choosed to reject the selected Pairs. See it for your self. EL only deleted 5 Tickets so far. But somehow it doesn't work so well. If i check the package manually, there are still pairs in my selection that haven't been deleted...

you need to choose 'at least 1 to 10' in each ticket in the filter window. with settings 'at least 10 to 10 in each ticket' the filter will remove only tickets that contain 10 of selected pairs.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby pusha » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 am

Ah, that's the way. Thanks Stan & Pada.

cheers,

pusha
pusha

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests