Texas MegaMillions Playslip

Re: Texas MegaMillions Playslip

Postby stan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 am

megawin wrote:Just tested the lottery file you uploaded Stan, sorry to be a pain but it did not work.

I setup a ticket 1-2-3-4-5-1 to print and the powerball 1 checked the 55 which is the first item of that row. The test pattern
does not show the powerballs spaced over 6 positions either.

Post a picture please, thanks.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby megawin » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Here is a fuzzy one from the test pattern, let me know if you need a better pic. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megawin

Postby stan » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:43 am

Are you sure you used the lottery I posted here? It seems you created the playslip in the default Mega Millions lottery with the default ticket panel layout.
Click menu Tools - Ticket Panel to check if the playslip panel has correct layout. Otherwise you need to switch to a different lottery first.

(Or just post us some paper playslips and we'll update the playslip template for you...)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby megawin » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Sorry you're right. I loaded the lottery but did not setup a new playslip. A few days later when I printed the sample I did not even select
the new lottery :oops: . Sorry about the problem, it's working fine now. Great support BTW!

I'll upload the playslip file here (if it's OK to do that) after a do more testing. Also if you need some paper playslips for Texas
I'll be glad to drop them in the mail.
megawin

Postby stan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:43 am

megawin wrote:I'll upload the playslip file here (if it's OK to do that) after a do more testing.

Sure, if you don't mind I'll add them to Expert Lotto installer so that they're available for other users as well.

Also if you need some paper playslips for Texas
I'll be glad to drop them in the mail.

If there's a Texas lottery we don't have a playslip template for then please do. The postal address is in the Contacts section at our web site.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests