Trying to load history file in Draw order

Trying to load history file in Draw order

Postby timetravel » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:26 pm

Hi, when loading text history file in DRAW ORDER,into package table and then analysing, it always sets up in numerical order.
How do i keep it in draw order for analysing, e.g numbers in position order (draw order only)?.

Also sent you email on 04/06/2012 regarding request for past draws in each different months and years,any headway on this implement into EL 5?.

Regards. T/T.
timetravel

Re: Trying to load history file in Draw order

Postby stan » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:54 pm

timetravel wrote:Hi, when loading text history file in DRAW ORDER,into package table and then analysing, it always sets up in numerical order.
How do i keep it in draw order for analysing, e.g numbers in position order (draw order only)?.

You need to setup a new lottery with the same rules but untick option to sort the numbers numerically in one of the New Lottery wizard screens.

Also sent you email on 04/06/2012 regarding request for past draws in each different months and years,any headway on this implement into EL 5?.

Do you mean selecting past draws from particular months only? Well, it is on my TODO list and fairly close to the top of it but I can't promise you any date when it will be actually implemented...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby timetravel » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

[/quote]
You need to setup a new lottery with the same rules but untick option to sort the numbers numerically in one of the New Lottery wizard screens.

Hi stan. setup new lottery in draw order works fine, but when putting text file into package in draw order it goes back to numerical order any advice ?...

Thanks. T/T
timetravel

Postby stan » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:30 pm

I see, the wizard actually does not support that.
But you can open in notepad lottery.xml file of the lottery you've created and change the line starting <bet-ticket from sort-numbers="true" to sort-numbers="false"
Then restart Expert Lotto, reopen that lottery and it should work.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests