Ticket Index Movement Chart And Filter

Ticket Index Movement Chart And Filter

Postby cobalt489 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Stan,

I have been using the (Ticket Indext Movement Filter), and this filter works perfectly. I know that when I filter for lets say .2, the system looks for tickets on the plus side by .2 and the negative side by .2 from the last draw. Is it possible for you to incorporate a feature that allows myself and other players, to lets say, (Filter At Plus .2 and Minus .1)? The reason as to why I am asking this question, is very simple. When working with the charts, and the Ticket Index Movement Is Moving Downward, according to the Linear Bar, and then setting the Ticket Index Filter to .2 lets say, the system is looking for, (tickets that are on both the positive side and the negatiove side of the last drawn ticket. Is it possible for you to create a way, such as another chart, so the we can filter, lets say at (Plus .2 and Minus .1)? By doing this, if the (Ticket Index Movement), is truly moving in a downward fashion, we can pick up less of the upward movement and more of the downward movement, (by filtering at Plus .1 and Minus .2 from the last draw). By doing this, we automatically eliminate tickets that we do not want to play, and this makes filtering much easier.

If anyone can create a way to do this, it would be you Stan.

Thank you kindly,

William
cobalt489

Re: Ticket Index Movement Chart And Filter

Postby stan » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Well, technically it is possible. But why don't you use Ticket Index chart? Just use the sliders to highlight the area for your expected Ticket Index movement and click Filter button...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby cobalt489 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Stan,

I agree with your thoughts. I did this for my last package of tickets. What I did was start with a million tickets from 750k to 1.750k, which fell into the range that I wanted to play. Although I believe that it would have been much easier with, example (+1 / -2). I know it would be well to narrow the ( Ticket Index Movement ) to lets say .2 so that I have both sides in the ticket package and then check the actual ticket index range and then filter from there? I am just looking for a faster way to do this.

Please keep this idea in mind, when you are looking for ideas for the next build.

Here is the idea that you may consider for your next build. What about taking the ticket index movement chart which is already in place, and having sliders on both sides of the chart. On the left side of the chart, for lets say +1 and -2, and keeping the right slider for the way you have the chart set up at this time, which is set up for .2 on both sides of the ticket index movement. This might be an easier way to do this, since the chart is already set up. It would be like adding another filter to the chart. I believe, that by having this filter, the math would be more exact. This would take the guess work out and save time.

I truly believe that the winning tickets are in two areas, and these two areas work together. They are the ticket index movement and the actual ticket range. If one goes back in history, over a period of time, one will find that there are many times that the movement is very small. I know this, for I have had many packages in the Mega Millions that have had the winning ticket.

I truly believe that this new filter, would be a great addition to an already great program.

Most sincerely,

William

P.S.: Please keep this idea in mind!
cobalt489

Postby stan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:15 pm

It's actually easy to add two extra spinner to the filter window - so I'll do that in the next release.
However it's quite complicated to add extra sliders to a chart window - which is a component shared with all other stats...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby cobalt489 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Stan,

Thank you most kindly for listening to me. I really appreciate that you will be adding this feature. I truly believe that
this will assist all of the players. By adding this feature, you have made it so much easier. Now the guess work will
be eliminated. The movement can be chosen and the filtering can begin.

As always, I knew that you would find a solution for this problem.

Most kindly,

William
cobalt489

Postby stan » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:19 pm

It's available in the latest development build - as a new filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby cobalt489 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Stan,

Thank you most kindly, for adding this feature for the playes. You are always listening to the players. I believe that sooner or later, with your
system and some luck, I will be able to capture the 5 winning numbers. I am currently working on being able to narrow the ticket selection to a manageable cost. I do believe that I am on the right track, using your system and its charts.

I have learned one item when using your system. It is very simple, as a player, to use only the information, that is known very well to make an educated decision.

Have a great day,

William
cobalt489

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests