Just a thank you!

Just a thank you!

Postby cobalt489 » Mon May 13, 2013 12:32 am

Stan and the team,

Thank you for creating the (History), for the following, latest and summary, number history, segmentation. This section of your program is
probably the most important section of all. I never really spent much time in this section, until just recently. If I had
not decided to learn more about this section, I would not have been able to play at the level that I am playing at now.

For those of you that are new to Expert Lotto, there is no need to look for any other programs. this one is the best.

Here is the best part of Expert Lotto, the team is always expanding the program. I challenge you to find one program
that is always under construction, and has the type of support that you will find here.

Also, for those of you that are new to Expert Lotto, learn the program, one step at a time. I have been using this
program for 2 or so years, and I am always learning something new.

Here is a simple tip for the new users. If you go to tools, you can turn of the areas that you are not ready to use.

Stan, if you would, would you explain to the new users, more about this feature.

In friendship,

William
cobalt489

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests