Statistical Properties Filter panel

Statistical Properties Filter panel

Postby Falcon » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:49 am

Hi Stan,

At the Statistical Properties Filter panel could the Check Package Winnings feature be included within this panel?

When developing a filter I find myself checking whether the package contains the winning ticket or not. If this could be done after a Preview has been executed it would certainly make it easy to check for the winning ticket. Thus if you need to change the parameters of the filter ie alter ‘At least X to Y in each ticket’ this could be done without closing the filter, then calling up the Check Package Winnings, and then you need to re establish the original package and then re open the filter again and re set the X to Y parameters. A relatively cumbersome process.

If this Check Package Winnings could be included within the Statistical Properties Filter panel then I request it as an extra feature please.

Thanks

falcon
Falcon

Re: Statistical Properties Filter panel

Postby stan » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:25 am

Sorry, I'm not sure I quite follow. But isn't what you're asking for available in the Performance tab of a complex filter?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:25 am

Hi Stan,

Please see the image below.

falcon

StatPropFilt.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Falcon

Postby stan » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Ok, technically it would be a bit problem to tie those two features together.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests