Trial vs Full version

Trial vs Full version

Postby Lototron » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:49 pm

I don't really get the pricing.

You can use trial for 30 days. Then you can make your computer to sleep and not use any updates, free forever.
You can pay for trial version for 30 days.Then you can make your computer to sleep and not use any updates, 4.95 I think that was the price and then free forever.

Now paying for a year 79.95. Hmm divide it per month. 79.95/12= 6.66. Now why would I pay 79.95 and then updates for 19.95. Lets see 19.95/12=1.66.
Therefore for first year you pay 6.66 per month and then 1.66 per month for updates. Or per two years you pay monthly 1.99.

Seems like if software is worth it and you pay for first year monthly payments 4.95 it would be way cheaper (in conclusion of winning) than pay up 79.95.
But yeah, I used it for 60 days up total, 30 trial + 30 paid. Got no winnings at all. Tried Keno, Eurojackpot and Viking lotto aswell. Typed all numbers of viking and keno in manually, because auto updates would do ascending sorting automatically. After ending you can't export your stuff either because it requires registering.
Lototron

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests