Number Groups - Bonus as Main

Number Groups - Bonus as Main

Postby Falcon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:40 am

Hi Stan,

When Bonus as Main is selected the max value within any Number Group remains fixed at the number of Main Balls. Could this be adjusted to reflect total balls drawn where Bonus balls are included as Main Balls please.

thanks

falcon
Falcon

Re: Number Groups - Bonus as Main

Postby stan » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:59 pm

You mean in filter window? But the filter can be applied to Package tickets and those remain at six main numbers only even with 'bonus as main' option on.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:35 am

Not sure I understand your reply properly Stan.

The number of Number Group parameters currently obviously relates to the number of Main balls drawn in the lottery. What I was anticipating if I switched to Bonus as Main then effectively there is (must be) an increase in number of recognized balls by the program. I was hoping that Number Groups might also recognize the extra bonus ball(s). That is the best I can explain it.

thanks

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Even if you switch to Bonus as main the tickets in the package still have the original count of main numbers, e.g. 6.
Past draws do have 7 main numbers but you can't actually apply Number Groups filter (or any other filter) on the past draws. So why should it offer the selection of 7 main numbers?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests