Inserting wheels

Inserting wheels

Postby niceguy » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:32 am

Hi Stan
In New Zealand our lotto consists of 6 numbers plus a bonus ball drawn from the same set of numbers. Separate to that a Powerball from 1 to 10 is drawn from a different set of numbers. When filling out lotto playslips you have the choice of filling out two different types of playslip :- one playslip you fill out 1 to 6 numbers in each panel only, (from a selection of 1 to 40 numbers). On the other playslip you fill out 1 to 6 numbers in each panel, (from a selection of 1 to 40 numbers), plus a separate panel for the powerball number ( i.e. 1 to 10).

Therefore, when setting up Expert Lotto to include Powerball & the bonus number, when looking at winning numbers/table you end up with 7 numbers across, (including the bonus number), plus a powerball. Therefore, a total of 8 numbers are shown horizontally for each draw. When looking at Package/table, each draw is shown as 6 numbers across plus the powerball, (i.e. a total of 7 numbers are shown horizontally)

However, a problem occurs with above setup when you try to insert/file a wheel with 6 numbers across in each line into the package. It seems as though the package (because of the above setup), is looking for wheels containing 7 numbers. It will not accept wheels with 6 numbers across, only wheels with 7 numbers across. ( i.e. Expert lotto is looking for 6 numbers plus a powerball number) It is not always that you want to insert into the package, games that include the powerball number, & only want to insert games with 6 numbers & print them out. (i.e. exclude the powerball number).

I was wondering if there is some way around this, (i.e. be able to insert wheels with 6 numbers in each line into the package, & print them out), & whether it is possible to place an option when inserting wheels into the package/file, where you have the choice of whether to include the powerball number or not.

Many thanks Stan. :D
niceguy

Re: Inserting wheels

Postby stan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:15 pm

It's not possible to skip powerballs when loading wheels into the Package.
But you can setup two lotteries - one with powerball and one without it. That wouldn't work for you?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:49 pm

hi Stan
Thanks for that. I have in fact already done that, but thought it would be more convenient to have it all under the one lottery. (i.e. you don't have to update winnings on two lottery systems every couple of days etc) Many thanks Stan, I appreciate your help. :D
niceguy

Postby stan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:00 pm

Sorry but that's just not possible. There are too many checks and features that expect the exact count of numbers in each ticket...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Good as. Thanks Stan.
niceguy

Postby Falcon » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:46 am

Wow Louismonde - what a cross promotional post.

If you need help to find this lotto tool then a) I suggest first you upgrade your google skills. I found it easily enough, had a look and as they say – nothing to see here move on please. b) If you ‘appreciate’ that tool then clearly you are not advanced enough to appreciate the power of Expert Lotto.

Good luck with your searching. And you want Stan to help you buy it? Where is the ignore button?

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Falcon wrote:Wow Louismonde - what a cross promotional post.

If you need help to find this lotto tool then a) I suggest first you upgrade your google skills. I found it easily enough, had a look and as they say – nothing to see here move on please. b) If you ‘appreciate’ that tool then clearly you are not advanced enough to appreciate the power of Expert Lotto.

Good luck with your searching. And you want Stan to help you buy it? Where is the ignore button?

falcon

I removed that offending post:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests