Automatic filter builder for Segment Size

Automatic filter builder for Segment Size

Postby sjontori » Mon May 30, 2016 4:31 am

Hi Stan

I am currently using the automatic filter builder for Segment Size.

What I have found is that if you set the filter builder to the last draw you get the same minimum and maximum segment size which is fine if your strategy is to use the segment sizes of the last or latest draw.

However the filter does not seem to be able to get the min and max filter sizes if you choose any draws greater than the last draw. That is lets say for the last 10 draws.

Is it possible to expand the filter to enable extraction of the minimum and maximum segment sizes for xxx draws. (That is have a minimum / maximum function to extract the minimum - maximum segment size of the draws selected?)

I know there is a increment segment size range option but as the segment sizes are dynamic and each segment changes constantly this would be just a guess and you need to re-check each segment in the levels.

Best Regards

sjontori
sjontori

Re: Automatic filter builder for Segment Size

Postby stan » Mon May 30, 2016 12:45 pm

Well, as most History filters that filter builder looks at History values only in the latest draw within the selected past draws range.
Are you suggesting to calculate min/max value for each selected past draw and then pick the absolute min/max values from that list?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Automatic filter builder for Segment Size

Postby sjontori » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:24 pm

Hi Stan

Yes.

From the attached screen shot you will see that for the draw on 21/05/2016 the min and max values of the past 11 draws for level 0 are as follows:
segment 1 -min 14 and max 20
segment 2 -min 8 and max 13
segment 3 -min 4 and max 8
segment 4 -min 1 and max 5
segment 5 -min 2 and max 4
segment 6 -min 4 and max 8

SegmentSize1.jpeg

So I guess from the above, what I am looking for whether it is possible to have the automatic filter builder extract the min - max values for each segment on a per level basis for the selected draw range.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sjontori

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests