FR: Repeating sequence similarities

FR: Repeating sequence similarities

Postby Cemtey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:19 am

Example: EuroJackpot is repeating some 1-4 numbers over every 94 draws, 95th draw seems to repeat itself.

How I fiqured it is I put all the EuroJackpot draw numbers into Excel (Numbers in Mac.)
Sorted smallest to left, highest to right.
Eg if draw would have been 9, 7, 19, 27, 31 and bonus numbers 9 and 5 then they were sorted as:
7, 9, 19, 27, 31 and bonus 5 and 9.

Then created a graph. Duplicated graph and every 95th draw went down, up and down again on the graph. Put these spots next to each other and graph seemed to keep following same ups and downs. Then I put numbers next to each other with these spots and I saw 1-4 matches each draw every single time.

I belive because lototron is made to avoid repeating all the numbers in whichever draw comes up. Eg if 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 1, 2 has been in the past, lototron is giving different airflow to avoid same numbers to match up exactly.

However if you would make two exactly similar lototrons, place them into same spot and make them go, they would most likely do exact same results. All the balls in lototron are placed in before draw to same spots and weight exactly same much. It doesn't really matter what number is on the ball in doing the calculations, it matters starting point and ending point. There are also youtube videos up where are balls located and how they drop down into the lototron, even these have small portion of location matches at every 95th draw.

Check up the pictures I have added, I as well added draws 3-220 draws of EuroJackpot in TXT file (
3-220.txt
) and perhaps we can move on to calculating similarities based on what has happened in history and even maybe we can find a way to make a formula in finding winning numbers in EuroJackpot and other lotteries. One article here: http://3tags.org/article/usa-autistic-c ... te-lottery

If you support this idea, please write here as then Expertlotto team has promised to create a plugin for this if it finds more of an interest within the community. Since it's based on facts that numbers do repeats over every 95 draws I believe it's worth a try. Anything you find, share. So we all can help in with getting a win-win situation in heading towards a jackpot. I'd only need 1 million euros to make money on intrest ratest from banks that would be about a middle salary so I do believe your not so selfish to keep all ideas to yourself if every week is 10 million euros ;)

One single draw doing repeats within other draws from the history:
Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 8.29.13 PM.png

Here is the sequence that hops and drops every 95th draw:
Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 8.13.32 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Cemtey on Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cemtey

Re: FR: Repeating sequence similarities

Postby Cemtey » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:21 am

Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 8.13.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-06-14 at 6.45.08 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cemtey

Re: FR: Repeating sequence similarities

Postby sandybridge » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Cemtey wrote:... and perhaps we can move on to calculating similarities based on what has happened in history and even maybe we can find a way to make a formula in finding winning numbers in EuroJackpot and other lotteries. One article here: http://3tags.org/article/usa-autistic-c ... te-lottery

you have a good idea, but ..."... People are saying worldnewsdaily is a satire site..."
https://warosu.org/sci/thread/6821937
and the page of publication according to your link is no longer active :wink:
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/usa-autistic-child-predicts-winning-numbers-of-state-lottery/
sandybridge

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests