Paid Lessons

Paid Lessons

Postby franmotta » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Several times I tried to use this software. I renewed three times the license. However, my excitement takes less than a week, since the program is very complex. I feel that what I know about the program can not represent anything that really I could do with it. It's like trying to put a motor of a Beetle on a Ferrari. I've read the documentation twice and I watched the videos. However, I can not get information that is really "for dummies".

What caught my attention about this program was the fact that with it I can export offilines charts to metatrader (although the offline charts are not OHLC charts). However, even though I am professional trader for 15 years (CMT certification), I could not make good use of these charts, because the offline charts generated by ExpertLotto does not respect the classic technical analysis structures and techniques.

PAID LESSONS
I decided to give the last chance for this software (which I believe have potential). So I wanted to make an appeal for more experienced users with this software: I want to pay you to teach me step by step how to use this software in lotteries of my country (Brazil).

If you are interested, please consider a method easy to understand (step-by-step method). Payments can be made via Neteller or Paypal.

Thanks!
franmotta

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests