Filter directly from Number Groups Manager

Filter directly from Number Groups Manager

Postby Gatsby » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:11 pm

Hi Stan,

I was wondering if it possible to implement the option to filter directly from Number Groups Manager?
If we could right click the mouse and from that choose "filter from package" or preview it, it would save some time on choosing which number group to include in a complex filter.

In addition to this, is it possible also to allow to select a colour for the background of the Number groups/list? It would make it easier to group similar groups under the same color. When we have a lot of groups this would become handy because it gets a bit confusing to navigate between them, so a visual hint would help...or another way could be to have a node tree to aggrupate similar groups...this would be even better.

And also the option to print the number group list...

Thanks
Gatsby

Re: Filter directly from Number Groups Manager

Postby stan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:50 pm

Gatsby wrote:Hi Stan,

I was wondering if it possible to implement the option to filter directly from Number Groups Manager?
If we could right click the mouse and from that choose "filter from package" or preview it, it would save some time on choosing which number group to include in a complex filter.

It should be possible, I'll look into it.

In addition to this, is it possible also to allow to select a colour for the background of the Number groups/list? It would make it easier to group similar groups under the same color. When we have a lot of groups this would become handy because it gets a bit confusing to navigate between them, so a visual hint would help...or another way could be to have a node tree to aggrupate similar groups...this would be even better.

If you have that many number groups that you need to group them by color then you're probably abusing that feature:) I didn't mean it to be used that way. Besides, we're discussion an option of some number groups filter builder that would that text files as input. Wouldn't that help?

You mean printing just the group names or also their actual pool numbers?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Filter directly from Number Groups Manager

Postby Gatsby » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:06 am

stan wrote:
Gatsby wrote:Hi Stan,

It should be possible, I'll look into it.

Ok Stan.

If you have that many number groups that you need to group them by color then you're probably abusing that feature:) I didn't mean it to be used that way. Besides, we're discussion an option of some number groups filter builder that would that text files as input. Wouldn't that help?

:) I understand, but those groups keep comming :)
I guess the Number Groups Builder we talked about can do this matter of fact, so i can wait for the implementation of this feature and we will see it from there.

You mean printing just the group names or also their actual pool numbers?[/quote]

Just the group names, to keep them under "sight". I´ve been using "print screen", but as this seems to be easy to implement that´s the reason i asked for.

Thanks a lot.
Gatsby

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests