Package Export Improvements

Package Export Improvements

Postby feelinLucky » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Hi Stan,

Is it possible with the package export feature to allow export of only the properties and not the extra things like (FALSE,TRUE, and ticket numbers)? Most of the time I don't need the ticket numbers and it becomes a hassle trying to remove them from the exported file along with all the other extras. Also, can you remove the commas from ticket index property when exported or allow the ticket index & Increments from file filter to recognized ticket indexes with commas. In others words, the filter will not except ticket indexes with commas. That means I have to load the exported file in a text editor and remove the commas before the filter will work.

Thanks
feelinLucky

Re: Package Export Improvements

Postby stan » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:58 pm

The thousands separator comes from your operating system settings. So if you adjust those settings the separator will be gone.
And I'll add a new checkbox to skip the export of ticket numbers in the next app update.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Package Export Improvements

Postby feelinLucky » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:33 pm

Thanks a lot, I appreciate all your hard work. By the way, I would highly recommend not doing global changes for one application because it affects the entire system. I will just continue with my workaround using notepad++ with regex.
Last edited by feelinLucky on Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feelinLucky

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests