Number Group predictions

Number Group predictions

Postby niceguy » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:50 am

Hi Stan
Is it possible to somehow use the predictor to predict which groups of numbers from a group of numbers are likely to appear in the next draw? e.g. if you have say a number group with 10 groups of numbers in it, & are using a pick 6 lotto game, excluding the bonus number, you can obviously only have a maximum of 6 groups come up. I would like to be able to use the predictor to predict which number groups are likely to come up in the next draw. I did try winning numbers/predictor/number groups, but the line where the predictions should appear is left blank. Thanks Stan.
niceguy

Re: Number Group predictions

Postby stan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:06 pm

The predictions are not available because the stats show the distribution of numbers. And that's a value that cannot be expressed as a single number which the predictor needs.

Well, theoretically I could add stats showing hit/miss for each group of numbers and then the pattern prediction would provide some hints which groups are likely to come up next. But are you sure the prediction results are really that good?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Number Group predictions

Postby niceguy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:39 am

Thanks for that Stan. Probably easier for me to use the present setup. Many thanks for your help. I really appreciate it. :)
niceguy

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests