grid data export improvement - history levels

grid data export improvement - history levels

Postby smokers » Thu May 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Hi,

Is it possible to have an option in Number History grid to have export data that contain sums and history in the same grid cell exported in excel in separate cells?

Regards,
smokers

Re: grid data export improvement - history levels

Postby tdnl46w » Sun May 14, 2017 8:48 am

The spreadsheet program I use does separate the History and Difference values into different cells on import. Are these the same values you need?
tdnl46w

Postby smokers » Sun May 14, 2017 9:24 pm

tdnl46w wrote:The spreadsheet program I use does separate the History and Difference values into different cells on import. Are these the same values you need?

hello,

what spreadsheet program you use? for example I use excel ... and when exporting the composed data, it takes both values in the same cell. However I think that some options on export to have the difference values in a separate column, would be more elegant.
smokers

Postby tdnl46w » Mon May 15, 2017 9:32 am

I mouse select the Number History or Sums History rows from the tables/grids, and then right-click on that selection and choose 'Export' as CSV Text File. Then import the .csv file into LibreOffice(Calc), and use the text import options there. I haven't used Excel, but I'm guessing it has similar import options.
tdnl46w

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests