ticket interval

ticket interval

Postby lyotomachida » Wed May 17, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi Stan

How do i filter a package by ticket interval (avg) ? Lets say I want to accept all tickets with a Ticket interval of 14.50

Thanks
lyotomachida

Re: ticket interval

Postby stan » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:54 pm

There's no specific filter for this. The best you can do is use Statistical Filter, select Analyzer: Ticket Numbers, Latest >= 14 And Latest <=15
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby tdnl46w » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:50 am

There are a couple of ways I found to filter a draw properties Ticket Interval in EL.

-Winning Numbers - Show As - Charts, and select Draw Intervals from the drop down list. You can then use the range sliders in the chart to filter. Using the sliders might be difficult to get a single ticket interval number though.

-Use the Number Differences Sum filter [Level 0]. The filter is the sum of a draw's number intervals instead of the average. In EL's ticket properties, this sum always has the same ticket interval associated with it and will filter the same tickets.
tdnl46w

Postby mimie » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:27 am

stan wrote:There's no specific filter for this. The best you can do is use Statistical Filter, select Analyzer: Ticket Numbers, Latest >= 14 And Latest <=15

doing some back testing i wasnt able to use the statistical filter the way its suggested herer anyone know how to input >= 7 and <=8? do i have to use a complex filter?

tdnl46w wrote:There are a couple of ways I found to filter a draw properties Ticket Interval in EL.

-Winning Numbers - Show As - Charts, and select Draw Intervals from the drop down list. You can then use the range sliders in the chart to filter. Using the sliders might be difficult to get a single ticket interval number though.

-Use the Number Differences Sum filter [Level 0]. The filter is the sum of a draw's number intervals instead of the average. In EL's ticket properties, this sum always has the same ticket interval associated with it and will filter the same tickets.

i also tried this and using a draw i calculated and for sums that arent whole numbers eg ticket interval 7.33 * 6 = 43.98 when i do a full package and filter the sum 44 and 43 i dont have the draw in there.... probably works for whole numbers eg interval 9.5*6 = 57
mimie

Postby stan » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:10 pm

mimie wrote:
stan wrote:There's no specific filter for this. The best you can do is use Statistical Filter, select Analyzer: Ticket Numbers, Latest >= 14 And Latest <=15

doing some back testing i wasnt able to use the statistical filter the way its suggested herer anyone know how to input >= 7 and <=8? do i have to use a complex filter?

Sorry, I didn't realize there's no Analyzer for Ticket Interval. But you can filter from Ticket Interval charts as it was already suggested.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests