my estimates sync with charts sliders

my estimates sync with charts sliders

Postby smokers » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:36 am

Hi,

I want to propose an optimization of the way we interact with "My Estimates" and sliders. I know that their setting is best to let it separately when doing estimates. However often there are situations when you edit the values in the estimates fields and then you want to see that modification on the chart sliders. It is simple to manually modify this for a small numbers of levels, but when you work with a large number of levels, then it becomes highly time consuming, This is why I propose this kind of feature.

To be more explicit:
a. the values from estimates should be sent to chart sliders as a complete set (all Levels).
b. One or more values from my estimates should be sent to chart sliders via a new button associated to this level .
b.1 Levels that are not synced with the charts should also be evidentiated with some color so the user would see what level needs to be synced.
smokers

Re: my estimates sync with charts sliders

Postby stan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 pm

I've been thinking about this a bit and unfortunately it wouldn't be that easy to implement. The problem is that charting feature doesn't have (and cannot have) dependencies on other parts of the application. So I'd need to change a lot of internal plumbing to get data from the estimates back to the charts.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests