History Sums Filter

History Sums Filter

Postby Falcon » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi Stan,

I notice the History Sums filter does not have an appearance in the Statistical Filter filter set.

Could this be included please.

Thanks

falcon
Falcon

Re: History Sums Filter

Postby stan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:44 pm

That's not possible. The Statistical Filter can operate only with stats the yield a fixed set of values which is not the case for History sum values.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Fri May 11, 2018 9:25 am

Hi Stan,

I have to say I don't comprehend your response here re the inclusion of History Sums in the Statistical Filter List.

I see that History Sum Root is included in the Statistical Filter list - is History Sum Root not a derivative of History Sums?

regards

falcon
Falcon

Postby stan » Sat May 12, 2018 9:40 pm

Sum root has a well known value range 1 to 9 so it's easy to use it in Statistical filter. History sums don't have any fixed range so it doesn't fit into the Statistical filter concept.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby tdnl46w » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:30 am

I would also like to see the History Sums filter added to the Statistical Filter list(and other statistics lists). It would open up a lot of new possible strategies in complex filters/custom analyzers(etc.). I understand that number intervals/history sums have no fixed values or ranges, but I hope that one of the options below would not be to difficult to implement.

1. Set a Min/Max sum value limit from the current winning draws sums from each level. This would be similar to the feature, "Lookup minimum and maximum possible sum values.".
2. Set a fixed maximum sum value limit(s) similar to the Number Differences statistics table which has a maximum value of 50+.
3. Implement an option to let the user decide on the Min/Max sum value limits. This would be similar to what we can do now with Segments. Many multi-core computers in recent years should easily be able to handle high values or cover the most important values.

Thanks.
tdnl46w

Postby D1Magnet » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:37 pm

Hi I also think it would be a good idea to allow the history sums filter as a statistical filter, providing a user can set a min and max range to its parameters, or use the values from lookup min and max values.

Thanks
D1Magnet

Postby stan » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:50 pm

There are already analyzers for negative/positive differences which basically provide the same value. Is that not good enough?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:35 am

stan wrote:There are already analyzers for negative/positive differences which basically provide the same value. Is that not good enough?

The positive/negative differences are similar to the #2 option from my last reply, so it should work. I will have do some more filter/testing.
tdnl46w

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests