Positional or Segment Differences Filter???

Positional or Segment Differences Filter???

Postby feelinLucky » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:50 am

Stan,

At this point, I'm guessing that there is a mix up with these filters somewhere?

segment _diff.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feelinLucky

Re: Positional or Segment Differences Filter???

Postby stan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:42 pm

No, there isn't. The filter screens are the same but the positional filter is matching the past numbers per positions. You can also see some extra output in application log when using this filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby feelinLucky » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:59 am

OK, I can see that the outputs are different. Is there any documentation on this filter? The filter mouse over said see the description on the web. By the way, thank you very much for providing an option to omit the row headers on package exports. Great job!! Just waiting for it to be implemented in the production version. You probably don't hear this enough, but this is an extraordinary piece of software and that's coming from a guy that's been in the programming field for over twenty years.

Thanks

segpos.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feelinLucky

Postby stan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:58 am

feelinLucky wrote:OK, I can see that the outputs are different. Is there any documentation on this filter? The filter mouse over said see the description on the web.

You need to search this forum for that filter's description. There are many 'let's see how this works out' ideas in the experimental plugins. And I'd spend much more time documenting such features than implementing them...
[qoute]
By the way, thank you very much for providing an option to omit the row headers on package exports. Great job!! Just waiting for it to be implemented in the production version. You probably don't hear this enough, but this is an extraordinary piece of software and that's coming from a guy that's been in the programming field for over twenty years.
[/quote]
Very nice to hear that from a fellow developer!
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby clifftruc » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:41 pm

In Positional differences filter, how to know which position the filter is. Thanks
clifftruc

Postby stan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:36 pm

You're not telling the filter which position to use. It's just that the filtering logic compares the numbers by ticket positions.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests