Analyzer - Number Announcers calculation

Analyzer - Number Announcers calculation

Postby mk910 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:04 am

Can you please provide information how are calculated Occurence, Percentage, Latest, Average, Min Interval and Max Interval and Due both in Number Announcers for each Position and for Summary?
This would be of great help to better understand what can be expected from these and how to combine them with other filters.
Many thanks!
mk910

Re: Analyzer - Number Announcers calculation

Postby stan » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:34 pm

The analyzer first find the latest winning numbers and then it scans selected past draws for those numbers. When any announcer is found in a past draw then the analyzer will check winning numbers in the following draws and record hits for those numbers.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby mk910 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:09 am

Thank you for you answer.
I understand the Due is Latest/Average.

Can you please be more specific regarding the Summary part? How do you calculate Summary hits for each number?
How do you calculate Average, Min and Max? Min is minimum between two hits?

Thanks!
mk910

Postby stan » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:17 am

Is that not explained well enough in the documentation already?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby mk910 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:14 pm

I'm sorry but it seems it is not so obvious for me :) The principle is explained, but not the details of how did you make calculation for each parameter. This is simple for you as you made it, but is not so clear for others.
This is excerpt from the help.
Number Announcers
Number Announcers show which numbers hit most frequently in the next draw after numbers - announcers - from the latest draw. The statistics always apply to the latest draw in the selection of past winning numbers that have been selected for analysis.
The summary statistics show numbers hitting in the next draw when any of the numbers of the latest draw were drawn.
The positional statistics show numbers hitting in the next draw at a given ticket position when a given announcer was drawn at the same position as in the latest draw.
Latest - shows how many draws elapsed since the last hit of the given statistical property. Value 1 means that the statistical property was found in the latest draw.
AVG Interval - the average count of draws between two following hits of the given statistical property.
Min Interval - the lowest count of draws between two hits of the given statistical property.
Max Interval - the highest count of draws between two hits of the given statistical property.

What I am not clear about is what is not mentioned in the help regarding the specifics of Number Announcers.

A) Is Summary for Number Announcers calculated independently of the number positions (only looks for last draw numbers at any position from the last draw) or it takes into account number positions from the last drawn?
B) When MIN is shown as n/a in Summary? When MAX is shown as n/a in Summary? Is it when only one occurrence happened?
C) How do you calculate Average Interval for Summary? Can you confirm is it average of all the intervals divided by Occurrence?

Why I'm asking all of this. I'm trying to understand the meaning of N.A and manually confirm calculated data on real draws, but I'm not getting same numbers, so just wanted to know how you do it.

Thank you in advance for your generous patience and support.
mk910

Postby mk910 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:29 am

I missed one sentence on another help page when it says
The number of draws elapsed since the latest hit of a statistical property is excluded from the calculation of AVG, Min and Max Intervals since it isn't considered as an actual hit.
Now the numbers have sense. Sorry and thanks! :)
mk910

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests