Extension of the information in back-test

Extension of the information in back-test

Postby Meisterkeks » Mon May 14, 2018 7:48 am

Hello Stan,

it would be good if the back-test of a filter for each day of the draw shows how many filters are wrong for that day of draw.

Example: I have a complex filter with 126 single filters; this should be correct for 122 - 126 filters.

The result shows on which days the filter has less than 122 correct values. But if I want to know per day, how many filters are correct, I additionally have to query / determine each day separately.

If the number of correct filters is already displayed in an additional column per day, you could save yourself the extra back-test.
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Re: Extension of the information in back-test

Postby stan » Sat May 19, 2018 2:49 pm

But if the filter fails in the back-test at the very first condition in a filter group then the rest of the filters in the same group are not even evaluated (depending on "x to y must pass" condition). So such a value wouldn't be really representative.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Extension of the information in back-test

Postby Meisterkeks » Sun May 20, 2018 10:24 am

OK, I thought that because of this information per filter, on which drawing days the filter is wrong, that always all are calculated:

So if I search for the tab "Design" for each day of draw, which filter is faulty, then I come to the result per day.
In that sense, I thought that EL knows this information and this only needs to be displayed.

But it's not that bad, since with individual daily queries, the desired result is determined yes.
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests