Expert Lotto Updates

Expert Lotto Updates

Postby dreamweaver » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:30 am

Hi Stan,

Let me first say what a marvellous job you do in providing to subscribers of this product a wonderful
and a very powerful tool and product. The sophistication and richness of the applications features
is second to none I believe.

As well I am sure with all subscribers in saying that they we are very much in appreciation of what you have
done to develop this product to where it is today and of course continue on to enhance.

With these enhancements and as well as addressing functionality issues you deliver and rollout these in software
updates. I was wondering when updates are released if you could possibly provide some background on what the
updates are for and what they address.

Once again your efforts are always appreciated and if you could provide such information that would be grateful.

Thanks and Regards

Dreamweaver
dreamweaver

Re: Expert Lotto Updates

Postby Meisterkeks » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:18 am

Hello Stan,

I would also be happy if there is some information about the updates.

ExpertLotto is unique. I use EL now about 2 years and now have a good look at the great possibilities this software offers. By constantly testing and practicing, you are doing very well.

Happily, there are always updates here - and it would be interesting if you get at least a few hints, which has been extended or improved again.

This is indeed the case with the annual updates (usually in December). In the future, I would also welcome this. :D

Kind regards
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Postby stan » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:54 pm

The updates for the release builds are mostly new or update lottery definitions and online winning numbers update fixes. Plus some minor bug fixes.
When I release a new dev build update I usually update this forum with a list of new features (if any). I know I haven't posted anything for a while but as I'm getting older I find it harder to sit at the computer in the evening after full day work and develop new features...
Would you prefer email announcements of new dev build features?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby dreamweaver » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:15 am

Hi Stan,

Thank you for your response, I am okay with receiving email announcements of those new
dev build features..

Cheers
dreamweaver

Postby Meisterkeks » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:28 am

I would also like to receive a mail announcement :D
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Postby rrsxnote » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:54 pm

I never received the metatrader 4 plugin while updating my licensed version of expertlotto 5.8. I am currently unemployed and cannot afford another license year for updates. Has anyone an idea where and how to download and install this plugin manually?
rrsxnote

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests