Filter tutorial..

Filter tutorial..

Postby terryj » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:34 am

Hi, Stan, it would be nice to have a tutorial about what each of the filters is used for. I don't understand what most of the filters do. I know it's a lot to ask but it would be awesome to know what each of the filters does. I realize scrolling over each filter displays the title of what the filter does but not enough detail. Anyway, just a thought but it would be nice. Thanks, Stan.
terryj

Re: Filter tutorial..

Postby daniel » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:57 am

terryj wrote:Hi, Stan, it would be nice to have a tutorial about what each of the filters is used for. I don't understand what most of the filters do. I know it's a lot to ask but it would be awesome to know what each of the filters does. I realize scrolling over each filter displays the title of what the filter does but not enough detail. Anyway, just a thought but it would be nice. Thanks, Stan.

Hi,
Most of the filters are described under help/contents or help/search.
daniel
daniel

Postby terryj » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:32 am

Thanks for the help, Daniel. I didn't realize that.
terryj

Postby stan » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:42 pm

Also pressing F1 key when the filter window is opened should bring up help page for that particular filter.
On the other hand not all filters are documented this. All the 'experimental' filters are described in this forum only.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests