Filter, Analyzer adjustments

Filter, Analyzer adjustments

Postby Lottofool15 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:50 pm

First, I was wondering why only some of the filters that have a list of things that can be unchecked with an erase all or reset button (pencil button) while some don't. For example, the match numbers filter and some of the history ones have the button. Makes sense they have it with 10 or more things possibly to erase. So, it seems it'd be handy to have this available with match winning numbers or match tickets in file for pick 3 {with straight, pairs, etc. there's potentially over 10 things to erase] And with the history filters, number differences sum and Unique number differences for e.g., don't have the option, even though there could be a lot to erase if you used 10 or more levels. Having more erase options would just save a little time when putting filters together.

Something else too, with the custom analyzer, if you paste a filter group in it, even if you name the filter group, it doesn't show up[it's still called filter group]. If you're looking at several groups in the same analyzer it can be a little hard to keep track of them. There are numbers beside the filter groups in the order they were put in which does help.

Neither of these topics are too big a deal, but thought it might be good to make note of them anyway.
Lottofool15

Re: Filter, Analyzer adjustments

Postby stan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:56 pm

Lottofool15 wrote:First, I was wondering why only some of the filters that have a list of things that can be unchecked with an erase all or reset button (pencil button) while some don't. For example, the match numbers filter and some of the history ones have the button. Makes sense they have it with 10 or more things possibly to erase. So, it seems it'd be handy to have this available with match winning numbers or match tickets in file for pick 3 {with straight, pairs, etc. there's potentially over 10 things to erase] And with the history filters, number differences sum and Unique number differences for e.g., don't have the option, even though there could be a lot to erase if you used 10 or more levels. Having more erase options would just save a little time when putting filters together.

I can do something about that.

Something else too, with the custom analyzer, if you paste a filter group in it, even if you name the filter group, it doesn't show up[it's still called filter group]. If you're looking at several groups in the same analyzer it can be a little hard to keep track of them. There are numbers beside the filter groups in the order they were put in which does help.

I don't understanda - you can rename any Filter Group and the name does show in the filters list. If that doesn't work for you then there's some bug that I should fix.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Lottofool15 » Wed May 22, 2019 3:20 am

Hey thanks, sorry for the late reply. As far as the second part i mentioned, for example, if I name a filter group "Lotto" and then paste it in the analyzer, it still shows up as the default "Filter group" rather than "Lotto" The name shows up in the complex filter, but not the analyzer for some reason
Lottofool15

Postby Lottofool15 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:14 pm

Another thing I thought of just in case, with a filter like Segment Combination History, for e.g., there is an eraser button. However, it seems like it would be useful to have two, one button for the Levels, and another for the Segment Combinations. This could be useful, if say, you had a segment combination 6-0-0-0, and wanted to filter out how many levels,all included, that you want to pass with this combination. If you used the eraser button, you'd erase all the Combinations which would be good since you only want to use this one, but it wouldn't be ideal to erase all the Levels as well, because then you'd have to click them all again for the example 6-0-0-0 filter.
Lottofool15

Postby stan » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:20 pm

Lottofool15 wrote:Hey thanks, sorry for the late reply. As far as the second part i mentioned, for example, if I name a filter group "Lotto" and then paste it in the analyzer, it still shows up as the default "Filter group" rather than "Lotto" The name shows up in the complex filter, but not the analyzer for some reason

This will be fixed in the next app update.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:31 pm

Lottofool15 wrote:Another thing I thought of just in case, with a filter like Segment Combination History, for e.g., there is an eraser button. However, it seems like it would be useful to have two, one button for the Levels, and another for the Segment Combinations. This could be useful, if say, you had a segment combination 6-0-0-0, and wanted to filter out how many levels,all included, that you want to pass with this combination. If you used the eraser button, you'd erase all the Combinations which would be good since you only want to use this one, but it wouldn't be ideal to erase all the Levels as well, because then you'd have to click them all again for the example 6-0-0-0 filter.

I have added another Reset button to Segment Combinations History filter. If there's any other filter window that needs the same treament then please let me know.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests