Number Groups Tool/Filter

Number Groups Tool/Filter

Postby pyst7lot » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:44 am

I love this tool BUT it's a bit of a pain to use. Just checking that I can't find a better way to use it. The pain is having to manually alter the minimum and maximum numbers in each group. When I have 70+ groups to work with, it takes forever to alter the min/max numbers. Then when I accept one reduction and close the number groups tool to see the resulting lines and return to the tool again I have to alter all the min/max numbers again. It's a pity the min/max numbers can't be part of the Group file. Another thing is that none of the groups can be 'locked' to not fail - like Lotwin Pro allows.
pyst7lot

Re: Number Groups Tool/Filter

Postby GzWnr » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:27 am

Do you use Numbers Groups in a Complex Filter?

Complex filter --> Add Filter --> select Numbers Groups --> Customise (set the number of groups, add as many groups as you like, label each group, set the ticket numbers in each group) --> back to complex filter --> set the min/max for each group.

When you Run, Back test or whatever and return, everything is the same as you left it.
GzWnr

Postby pyst7lot » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:10 am

Will have to check that out - didn't even realise it existed until you mentioned it. This software has so much to it, it is going to take me ages to check it out thoroughly. I've only recently started using it after using Lotwin Pro for a long time - and moaning about the filters I wish it had. Thank you for the information. :D
pyst7lot

Postby pyst7lot » Wed May 01, 2019 1:16 am

Yes yes yes YES. That was absolutely what I needed. Complex filters are the bomb! :) Thanks again for pointing that out to me.
pyst7lot

Postby pyst7lot » Fri May 03, 2019 9:04 am

Ok, so I have created a complex filter with 30+ number groups. I do need to change the numbers in all the groups VERY regularly. Is there a way to do that quickly. At the moment I am creating new number group csv files with the same name - deleting the number groups which were used previously and uploading the new (same name) ones. Then it's a long process of updating each number group manually for each complex filter rule. Hope that's all clearer than mud.
pyst7lot

Postby stan » Sat May 25, 2019 4:53 pm

Maybe "Match Numbers in File" filter is a better choice for you. Then you can simply edit your match files (outside Expert Lotto) and just re-run your complex filters.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests