Pattern Hunter, Tibohr hunter possible bug

Pattern Hunter, Tibohr hunter possible bug

Postby Lottofool15 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:54 pm

Not sure if this is just how the filters are supposed to be, but when I add either one of these filters to a Complex Filter, and input my parameters, it seems to reset right away. For example, If I analyze the latest 25 draws in Pattern Hunter, and decide I wanted 3 to 3 mirrors, once I'm done inputting this, and take the mouse pointer away from the filter onto something else, the initial message saying basically with a red exclamation point next to it "please use analyze button before running filter" comes up. And, the numbers might say 1 to 3 instead of 3 to 3 like i specified. When running the backtest in either case, the filter seems to be working like it should, and the fact that I checked marked Mirrors will still be noted {an M will show up in the Filter description and no other categories in this example}. However, there was a case with the Tibohr filter where I had the cut off date for the next draw set. Based on the numbers that came out, the Filter 3 to 3 cold numbers that I used shouldn't have passed the backtest because 3 cold numbers didn't come out. I checked it over several times, maybe i still inputted something wrong, but I'm wondering if it has something to do with either the Tibohr or Pattern Hunter filter possibly resetting after being added to a Complex filter.
Lottofool15

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests