summation filter

Re: summation filter

Postby edymurph » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:34 am

tdnl46w wrote:Hi edymurph.

To avoid long testing wait times for large packages/winning tickets lists. I take the latest winning draw/ticket, find it in a package, then delete most of the tickets around that winning ticket to form a smaller package.

I mentioned the Predictions feature because the documentation(available to anyone) has a detailed explanation for it. It does require at least a trial registered version to use though. Basically, when you use this feature, you could test to find if a pattern of stats or numbers has happened before. After you run it, it will automatically display the best match(es) in numbers/trends/statistics that happened directly after that previous draw pattern. The application output window also has many more details for the match if you need them.

T ...
That's what I thought.
Because I do not have the registered version, I do not have access to this data, but okay, I just wanted to know if I was looking at something wrong.
Also read the FAQ for this topic (prediction)

I have one more curiosity about the topic (unbelievable ... how to hit a jackpot).
I know that EL can show me all those sum statistics.
But I was wondering if I could load a complete package with this data for the EL to analyze?
If yes, tell me how, since I have formatted the file correctly and can not load the EL.
I await an answer.
Thank you
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:43 am

Which data? The winning tickets lists or full wheel(etc.). EL can only import tickets into a package.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:33 pm

tdnl46w wrote:Which data? The winning tickets lists or full wheel(etc.). EL can only import tickets into a package.

I talk about the summation file to be analyzed.
See below.
I'll use Contest 1828 as an example
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
edymurph

Postby edymurph » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:31 pm

T ...
I know I'm always bothering you here, but I bet the other foristas just like to stay inside the private jackpot forum, because every time I'm always there people online, but I see little participation here.
I think I'm the most annoying one here ...

But I want to ask you one more question, if you do not mind.

I'm going to use the 1828 contests package here as an example.
In the matrix 1 package, I selected the last contest (1828) and in the matrix package 2, I selected at least 10 numbers at the beginning of the package, as can be seen in the image.

Now the question.
Does EL have any filters where I can insert some of these values ​​(8,12,9,9,11,10,8,8,8,10)?
It does not have to be exactly 10, it could be some.

Thank you friend..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:43 pm

edymurph wrote: ... Does EL have any filters where I can insert some of these values ​​(8,12,9,9,11,10,8,8,8,10)? ...

Yes. Analyze a package or winning numbers for Repeating Numbers. In the analyzer tab window, select/highlight specific table rows with the numbers you need. Now you can copy/paste those table rows to a complex filter design window, or, filter them directly using the filter icon at the top of the analyzer window.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:51 pm

tdnl46w wrote:
edymurph wrote: ... Does EL have any filters where I can insert some of these values ​​(8,12,9,9,11,10,8,8,8,10)? ...

Yes. Analyze a package or winning numbers for Repeating Numbers. In the analyzer tab window, select/highlight specific table rows with the numbers you need. Now you can copy/paste those table rows to a complex filter design window, or, filter them directly using the filter icon at the top of the analyzer window.

Thank you again, my friend.
You just did not answer me because I can not use that file there (i can't) in EL.
edymurph

Postby edymurph » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:18 pm

tdnl46w wrote:

I do not know if you understood me or I did not understand.
When I selected these numbers there as the picture shows, I wanted to know if there is a filter where I can put these numbers.
I saw that in EL there are 2 filters on Number Groups, one on the tools tab and another one inside the filters.
I think this would be the place to put those numbers, but I did some simulations and did not live up to my expectations.
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:43 am

Hi edymurph.

Those matrix window numbers appear to be the same as the repeating number stats. I suggested the table rows selection because those numbers look like ticket properties or table row occurrences. It's just another way to filter than using the Match Winning Numbers or Repeating numbers filters with those numbers.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:01 am

tdnl46w wrote:Hi edymurph.

Those matrix window numbers appear to be the same as the repeating number stats. I suggested the table rows selection because those numbers look like ticket properties or table row occurrences. It's just another way to filter than using the Match Winning Numbers or Repeating numbers filters with those numbers.

Once more I repeat ...
I think we're having different visualization with each other.
I know these numbers are the same numbers as the repeated numbers.
But what I'm really wanting to know
it's like using these numbers that are selected there in the picture.
can be 5,10,20 ..... numbers inside some filter where I can put them.
I quoted the number groups because it seemed the right place.
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:38 am

edymurph wrote: ... can be 5,10,20 ..... numbers inside some filter where I can put them. ...

No, I'm not aware of any filter that can accept those numbers as you describe.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 pm

tdnl46w wrote:
edymurph wrote: ... can be 5,10,20 ..... numbers inside some filter where I can put them. ...

No, I'm not aware of any filter that can accept those numbers as you describe.

Thank you t...
edymurph

Postby edymurph » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:58 pm

T ...
Would you kindly tell me if there is a way to change these intervals all at once?
Let's suppose...
I'll put min and max 10 from top to bottom.
Can you put it all at once or do I have to go one by one?
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:10 am

One by one, unless you want to import them from a text file using the Number Groups, "Import from a file" feature.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:34 pm

tdnl46w wrote:One by one, unless you want to import them from a text file using the Number Groups, "Import from a file" feature.

Thank you
edymurph

Postby stan » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Sorry, but not quite clear how you calculate the sums here.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests