summation filter

Re: summation filter

Postby tdnl46w » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:47 am

No problem, glad to help. In the repeating numbers filter under the Winning Numbers:(Select button), make sure you have [1 latest draws - Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri] selected. Note: There are two separate main lists in EL. The Winning Numbers list, the one with winning draws order with dates(etc.), and the Package list, the list you customize to filter from or compare to the Winning Numbers list.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:33 pm

tdnl46w wrote:No problem, glad to help. In the repeating numbers filter under the Winning Numbers:(Select button), make sure you have [1 latest draws - Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri] selected. Note: There are two separate main lists in EL. The Winning Numbers list, the one with winning draws order with dates(etc.), and the Package list, the list you customize to filter from or compare to the Winning Numbers list.

Thank you, my friend ... Now I can understand these statistics.
But I have one more question.
In my first post I said that I have software that shows me all these statistics at once, but as I said, I do not have the filter to apply them.
I'll use the draw 1818 as an example.
I know that in the 1818 draw, the numbers (454, 571 and 394) are the values ​​for 8.9 and 10, correct?

If I am sure that these are the values ​​for 1818, before the draw occurs and I will bet on the 1818 contest, I will set up the filter as well.

08 = min and max 454
09 = min and max 571
10 = min and max 394

Now ... where is the filter that I can set these min and max values ​​for each of these numbers?
edymurph

Postby edymurph » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:16 pm

So...
What I would like to know is how I can use these statistics to filter out the 3,268,760 combinations of my lottery.
Well I have the statistics, but I need to set the min and max filters, same as the image below.
If you can answer me, I'll be grateful.
I'm using the 1818 draw as an example.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:59 am

To filter those statistics(e.g. 571 to 580), you can use the Match Winning Numbers filter with all draws and Min/Max values. The Min/Max columns values would represent the number of tickets allowed or ranges, in each repeating number counts row(8,9,10). However, you will first have to manually find the exact start and end ranges for the values from those statistics, or the filter may fail to accept/reject any tickets. I tested this using a cut-off date with a full wheel(3,268,760 tickets), and it did keep the winning tickets as long as the ranges were correct.

Example. Draw #1818.

Match Winning Numbers
- Winning Numbers: [All 1,818 draws - Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri]
- under Match check mark [9] and enter values [Min 556 /Max 580]
- Matching Tickets [Accept]

This accepts the next winning ticket(draw #1819) from a full wheel, because its [9] repeating number count range is between 556 to 578.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:35 pm

tdnl46w wrote:To filter those statistics(e.g. 571 to 580), you can use the Match Winning Numbers filter with all draws and Min/Max values. The Min/Max columns values would represent the number of tickets allowed or ranges, in each repeating number counts row(8,9,10). However, you will first have to manually find the exact start and end ranges for the values from those statistics, or the filter may fail to accept/reject any tickets. I tested this using a cut-off date with a full wheel(3,268,760 tickets), and it did keep the winning tickets as long as the ranges were correct.

Example. Draw #1818.

Match Winning Numbers
- Winning Numbers: [All 1,818 draws - Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri]
- under Match check mark [9] and enter values [Min 556 /Max 580]
- Matching Tickets [Accept]

This accepts the next winning ticket(draw #1819) from a full wheel, because its [9] repeating number count range is between 556 to 578.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I did exactly what you proposed in the comments. See the image.
But somehow, I think I'm still wrong, because any process in EL works in a few seconds, but this process took more than hours processing that I solved until aborted it.
Am I wrong with something I'm doing?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:22 pm

Your screenshot looks correct. My system takes about 6 min to complete that filter(AMD FX6300, 8GB ram). There may be something in the unregistered version or your system that is causing it to be slow. I would also check the, Tools->Options->Miscellaneous button->Execution tab, and see if the "Number of threads for long running tasks:" can be set to a higher number.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:54 pm

tdnl46w wrote:Your screenshot looks correct. My system takes about 6 min to complete that filter(AMD FX6300, 8GB ram). There may be something in the unregistered version or your system that is causing it to be slow. I would also check the, Tools->Options->Miscellaneous button->Execution tab, and see if the "Number of threads for long running tasks:" can be set to a higher number.

Now it screwed...
My free version only accepts 1.
Just out of curiosity, do you use yours in how much?
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:45 pm

My CPU has 6 total threads(3 cores/3 threads). EL can use all 6 as needed when calculating filters/performance. You might try the 30-days trial license(about $4.95 US), that way you can test the registered features. But I can recommend, after using other popular lotto software, EL is by far the best one and worth the full price, and more.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:00 am

tdnl46w wrote:My CPU has 6 total threads(3 cores/3 threads). EL can use all 6 as needed when calculating filters/performance. You might try the 30-days trial license(about $4.95 US), that way you can test the registered features. But I can recommend, after using other popular lotto software, EL is by far the best one and worth the full price, and more.

So my friend...
in the end EL has this filter, but to use it if you want to, I'll have to wait for hours for this filtering.
Previously I had a software called lotoclover that did this process and at that time I know that if we hit the exact numbers for (8,9,10) it returned to less than 100 tickets.
But unfortunately the owner of the program decided to disappear.
When you have the time and can, make for the 1818 draw with the exact values ​​for (8,9,10) and tell me how many tickets are left.

In relation to the acquisition of the program, I really want to use it completely, because as you said it far surpasses any program that I have seen, but to have the complete version, I will have to pay more than a third of the salary, because in my country is going to be very expensive.
But let's see what I do.
I await the results of the 1818 draw.
edymurph

Postby tdnl46w » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:01 am

Using any combination of the 8,9, and 10 statistics for draw #1818, results in at least 1 million tickets accepted from a full wheel. To accept 100 or less tickets I would have to use very narrow ranges for each of those numbers(e.g. 9 = Min/528 to Max/535). These ranges would be subjective. So it appears the other program you were using, had something else it was filtering to get those low ticket counts or, it was using a different winning tickets list.
tdnl46w

Postby edymurph » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:33 am

tdnl46w wrote:Using any combination of the 8,9, and 10 statistics for draw #1818, results in at least 1 million tickets accepted from a full wheel. To accept 100 or less tickets I would have to use very narrow ranges for each of those numbers(e.g. 9 = Min/528 to Max/535). These ranges would be subjective. So it appears the other program you were using, had something else it was filtering to get those low ticket counts or, it was using a different winning tickets list.

So my friend...
As I said, to get less than 100 tickets, we have to hit at least those 3 exact values ​​(8,9,10).
To get those exact figures, I still do not know how, I've just been doing some calculations with exact figures, just to see how much tickets would be left.
I was studying how to approach these values, was when the program was taken from the internet.
Then I'll open another topic with these studies, who knows the guys here in the forum come to some conclusion.
edymurph

Postby edymurph » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:01 pm

By analyzing the Match Winning Numbers filter, and reading your FAQ, I could see that it does not do the same thing as the filter I'm looking for.
In the end, EL does not have that same filter.
I have already said and I repeat, this filter works for any lottery and can reduce more than 98% of any universe.
When using the past draws package (1818) and doing an analysis comparing the 1818 draws passed or just the last draw, in my analysis software it shows in 2 ways.
I made a change in the image below for the Repeating Numbers filter, it had to have this Range.
See the 2 modes.
If someone here has understood, and wants to ask the Administrator, who knows, it may be useful.

I was thinking .... looking at this last image will it be possible to create this range in the Complex filter into the repeating numbers filter?
Or create it somewhere in EL?
The filter repeating numbers has min and max (0 to 15) And i can also choose amount of past draws, now I need a place to put the range min and max (571)
Does it have that?
edymurph

Postby D1Magnet » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi edymurph, With your idea for a summation filter could you please give an example of applying this idea to the Expert Lotto Demo 6/49 lottery to try and understand how such a filter would work on the Demo Lotto game in the software, as it has a different structure to the lotofacil game. Thanks
D1Magnet

Postby mimie » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:57 pm

I would also like to see how this is applicable to a 6/49 lotto
thanks
mimie

Postby edymurph » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:14 pm

mimie wrote:I would also like to see how this is applicable to a 6/49 lotto
thanks

Go on the other post predictions, unbelievable ... how to make a jackpot.
I already posted this idea to another friend.
this same lottery.
edymurph

PreviousNext

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests