feature request

feature request

Postby mimie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:35 pm

since I cant put in a request via mantis I will ask here
for the statistical properties eg adjacent numbers I can see the occurrences but I want to be able to have right click option which opens say an excel table which has the draw date the adjacent numbers and which exact number cause I am looking at a 6/44 game for the date range chosen...at the moment I can see the occurrence percentage latest min max but I hope to see a table with the dat and what exactly hit this is similar to the ticket properties when I click I can see that on this draw date the adjacent number hit maybe a 2 … but I want to see this for the range of draws I pick for the different statistical properties

second won the statistical property there I a number group repeat I can see it in the table but I cant find the specific filter where I can chose number group repeats either I want a 0 repeat 1 or 2 etc and be able to use that as a filter
thanks
mimie

Re: feature request

Postby GzWnr » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:05 am

Hi Mimie,

Exporting to Excel
Apart from Exporting the Properties table with whatever you customise to Excel, have you tried Exporting from the Analyzer using the Export draw interval details for all table rows Button to Excel, choosing the Report to: per draw option. This provides Columns as Date and each Adjacent (1,2,3,4,5) as headers and Rows each date's hit (=1) or consecutive skips between each hit (1) for the other Analyzer table rows.

Also, I like the Show or hide interval details for selected row Button in the Analyzer, showing the Interval sequence. chart where you can see date, interval hit and Interval Repeats.

Regarding the Ticket Index Movements tools, I haven't done much more work.
GzWnr

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests