someone help me with this filter

someone help me with this filter

Postby mimie » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:00 pm

hey
i have been able to use this filter before but now its not working anymore and afew more filter...when i click analyze and then click filter it wont take out any tickets i have -
attached the picture . i have already uninstalled and reinstalled the software to no avail now i am worried if all the other filters are filtering properly :0
the filter is the adjacent digits filter.
thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mimie

Re: someone help me with this filter

Postby D1Magnet » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Hi mimie, I tried filtering on the Demo 6/49 lotto, from the adjacent digits analyzer (like in your secreenshot) and I got the same results (eg no tickets reduce from the package at 5-6 adjacent digits per ticket, nor at 3-4 or 2,3,4 etc)

I think you may need to use the adjacent digits filter from the main list of filters (not from within the analyzer) I've attached a screenshot.

Also there's some information in number 16 help topic "Adjacent Digits" from the help menu.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D1Magnet

Postby mimie » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:52 am

Thanks D1magnet
If u notice on your filtering u are filtering the last digit...that works fine but if u click first digit button it wont filter anything either...i thought it worked fine before i know i have used it alot it comes on and then it wont work again...when i have filtered with it it has brought the numbers down to almost half!
mimie

Postby D1Magnet » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Hi mimie, to filter the first digit in (for example) Demo Lotto 6/49, the first digits are 0-9. Then they start with 1 from 10-19, 2 from 20-29, etc, up to starting with 4 for 40-49.

In these groups of 10 you would have many first adjacent digits, as the first digit of 1, would find 10 numbers that start with 2 (20-29). So from what I understand, there would be many combinations that would be accepted, as there are only four first adjacent digits of 1,2,3 & 4 in this 6/49 lotto. And using a number starting with 1 (like 10 for example) it would find 10 numbers that start with 2.

To use a number like 20 that starts with 2, it is adjacent to 10 numbers starting with 3, and also 10 numbers starting with 1. So I think this is why the first digit button on the adjacent digits filter won't reduce hardly anything.

when i have filtered with it it has brought the numbers down to almost half!

Have you successfully managed to reduce the package down with the first digit button on this filter, or do you mean using the last digit button?

Thanks
D1Magnet

Postby D1Magnet » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Hi mimie, I had another look at the adjacent digits analyzer. Next to the drop down box for adjacent digits, you’ll see another drop down box with 4 types of settings for these statistics (that can then be filtered from this analyzer)

The first setting of “first per ticket” wouldn’t reduce much at all, as it is like using the first digit button on the actual adjacent digits filter (as discussed above).
The next 3 options, “last per ticket”, “first per position” and “last per position”, should all successfully remove tickets from the package.

Hope this helps
D1Magnet

Postby mimie » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:26 am

Hey D1
Thats where my problem is as u can see in my initial post i used exactly wbat u say...click adjacent digits a d next to it is the drop down me u for first digit now when i select say whatever choice i want and click filter nothing gets taken out. I see whn you did that on your computer u said you were able to reduce afew numbers...well mine even with a full wheel nothing is working as well as some filters i have come to discover....stan cant help me either so
mimie

Postby D1Magnet » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Hi mimie, I tested these 4 settings on the Demo 6/49 Lotto. If you have this demo lotto installed, you could try do this test & see if you get the same results as me.

Otherwise if that doesn't work, I don't know what would be causing your filter issue as it's quite strange. It might be something else that is happening on your computer. You may want to email Stan your application log under view, application log, after you have run this filter & got the same results http://www.expertlotto.com/en/support/h ... rt_bug.htm

On the adjacent digits analyzer for the latest draw on Demo6/49 Lotto - date is 2010/29 Wed 2nd

I just used 5 (as an example) for each test.

5, 1st per ticket - 0 accepted
5, last per ticket - 4,173,840 accepted, 9,809,976 rejected
5, 1st per position - 1,294,650 accepted, 12,689,166 rejected
5, last per position - 15,791 accepted, 13,968,025 rejected

I also tested 0-6 on 1st per ticket, and every time it gave 0 accepted

Hope this helps a bit

Thanks
D1Magnet

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests