Add The "Accepted" Column In "Performance" To "Back-test"

Add The "Accepted" Column In "Performance" To "Back-test"

Postby LottoNoob1234 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:08 pm

I want to test a bunch of different filter combinations or to adjust certain filters to optimize them, but the only way to see if the filter is worth anything is in the performance tester (which for obvious reasons is very slow)

If I'm just testing filters to see if its economically feasible on a consistent basis (Dream Filter - has a high rejection rate and a high jackpot rate)

I have to go run the filter in the performance module which takes very long, making the testing of filters a long and annoying processes of minutes which could be seconds, I only really need to see the data in the "Back-test" plus how many were accepted for each drawing

For example months ago I was able to put together a filter combination that had 66% jackpot rate and its ticket acceptance for the current drawing was only 90K tickets

Before I understood what that meant from using the software I thought I was on to something :lol:, only to realize that a filter doesn't filter out the same amount of tickets each time (something that would have been apparent if an "Accepted" column was included in the Back-test table, so I could see how many tickets had to be played for that drawing to get that jackpot)

Having that information as easily as that, would allow users to quickly see the general performance of their filters (the ratio of rejection vs the ratio of jackpots)

I don't need to see the profit, how many of each prize was won, etc yet, that's really us getting ahead of ourselves because if our filters are no good and aren't economically feasible, there's no point in even seeing that data. So I really just need an "Accepted" (Tickets Accepted) column to be added to the "Back-test" module, it would save us all a lot of time, and after we see that our filters have a "decent performance rating" then we can worry about further performance and what prizes were won

I was just about to test some filters in performance until I realized how slow it is based on all the other things its calculating, when all I really need to see is how many tickets are being accepted for each drawing, so I can know whether or not a filter combination is worth testing or modifying

Thank you in advance
LottoNoob1234

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests