Copy Latest History Table

Copy Latest History Table

Postby Falcon » Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:54 am

Hi Stan,

I do a lot of number analysis and assessment in Excel with the source of data for this analysis the Latest History Table.
This involves selecting the entire table and then copying and pasting it into Excel. Simple enough but given this analysis could involve back testing 10 or 15 draws and then perhaps 20 Levels per draw it becomes a lot of selecting, copying and pasting. I would like to suggest that a button be included in the Latest History toolbar that upon activation would both select the entire Latest History Table and also invoke a copy function – then just a matter of doing a Paste into Excel.

If this could be included it would be much appreciated.

thanks

falcon
Falcon

Re: Copy Latest History Table

Postby Falcon » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:50 am

Just a bit of a follow on from the above post.

The current presentation of the numbers in the Latest History table is that they are - on a line by line basis - number sequenced lowest to highest across each line. This is not the way the numbers would be actually derived as can be affirmed when you observe their occurrence in the Winning Numbers table - the numbers would thus be not in any order . Therefore like to suggest that the number presentation in Latest History be in the format of as they occurred in their respective draw occurrences. Why? As per my earlier post I derive a lot of number combinations via Excel out of the Latest History table for eventual inclusion in csv files for then use with the Match Numbers in File filter. The current presentation leads to a distinct bias towards lower value numbers as opposed to an even spread.

Perhaps this ‘as drawn’ feature for Latest History data might be selectable under Tools>Options.

falcon
Falcon

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests