Winning Number Table - Draw Number Problem

Winning Number Table - Draw Number Problem

Postby pyst7lot » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:46 am

The New Zealand Lottery (like many others) has had some changes over the years. The weekly to bi-weekly change is the problem for me - my draw numbers don't match the dates anymore and it irritates me. I can change the daw number manually but that's a nuisance - maybe there's any easy to do it - in bulk. Is there an easy way or do I just have to grin and bear it and do it individually? Hopefully the new lottery creation will have a draw number only option sometime in the future.
pyst7lot

Re: Winning Number Table - Draw Number Problem

Postby tdnl46w » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:22 am

Unfortunately, you may have to use another program or spreadsheet(I use LibreOffice) to adjust the draw numbers and dates. Then import them back into EL.
tdnl46w

Re: Winning Number Table - Draw Number Problem

Postby pyst7lot » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:08 pm

tdnl46w wrote:Unfortunately, you may have to use another program or spreadsheet(I use LibreOffice) to adjust the draw numbers and dates. Then import them back into EL.

Yes, I ended up doing it with Excel. I need to get into the habit of editing each draw as I add them instead of leaving it for 20 draws. I just added the last two draws and editing them got a bit messy - doing 20 at once would have me pulling my hair out. :)
pyst7lot

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests